UPCET 2023 Admit Card will be released by NTA in May 2023. Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test is a State Level entrance held once a year. Those candidates who qualify for the entrance will get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur and Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), Kanpur. Applicants should go through the below-mentioned article to know more about UPCET 2023 Hall Ticket.
UPCET 2023 Admit Card Date
Candidates must check the below-mentioned dates of the UPCET 2023 Admit Card:
|Admit Card release||May 2023|
|Exam date||21st to 31st May 2023|
UPCET 2023 Admit Card
The candidates have to follow a few rules of the JEECUP 2023 admit card. They are mentioned further:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the admit card can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the admit card the candidate must be taken to the notice of the authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
How to Download the UPCET 2023 Admit Card?
We have provided the direct link to download the UPCET 2023 Admit Card here above. Candidates have to click on the link and enter their login credentials to download the admit card. One can also follow the steps given below to easily get the admit card from the official website.
Step 1: Open the website upset.nta.nic. using any compatible internet browser.
Step 2: The link to get the admit card is updated on the website as per schedule. Candidates have to click on this link.
Step 3: Upon clicking the admit card download link, candidates are redirected to the candidate login page.
Step 4: On the candidate login page, one must enter the Application Number & Password.
Step 5: After verifying the login credentials entered, candidates have to click on Login/Download Admit Card.
Step 6: The admit card is displayed on the screen. Verify the details present on the admit card.
Step 7: Download/Save a copy of the UPCET 2023 Admit Card on your device and generate printouts of it.
Detail mentioned in the hall ticket
You will see the following information on the UPCET 2023 admit card.
- Name of Candidate
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre details
- Exam date & timings
- Important instructions for UPCET 2023 exam
Important Guidelines for UPCET 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card cannot be obtained by any other means apart from candidate login at the official website.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of the UPCET 2023 Admit Card to the designated exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to report to the designated centre well in time before the commencement of the exam.
- Along with the admit card, one must also carry a valid photo identity proof (Voter Card, Passport etc.) to the exam centre.
- Tampering with the admit card, or providing a fake photograph/signature are considered as the use of unfair means in the UPCET 2023 exam.
- Candidates are advised to read all instructions on the admit card and abide by them during the conduct of the exam.
- It is also recommended that candidates preserve the admit card till the entire admission process is completed.
UPCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
During the conduct of the UPCET 2023 exam, candidates are required to follow a certain code of conduct and other guidelines. These are indicated in the official brochure as well as on the UPCET Admit Card 2023. Check out below.
- Candidates have to report to the exam centre at the time mentioned on the admit card.
- Late entry to examination premises is not allowed under any circumstance.
- The candidate’s biometric information is captured at the UPCET exam centre.
- Under no condition can a candidate appear in the exam from any other exam centre.
- One must find and take their allocated seat at the exam centre.
- No baggage is allowed inside the exam hall.
- One must not forget to sign the attendance sheet & paste their photograph on it.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave before the entire duration of the exam is over.