UPCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria will be available on the official website of the National Testing Agency(NTA). Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test entrance offer admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur and Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), at a State Level, once a year. UPCET 2021 is held in an online mode i.e., Computer Based Test. Aspirants must go through the below article which contains all the essential information of UPCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
UPCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to examine the UPCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 before applying for the entrance exam to know they are eligible for the exam or not. Mentioned below are the detailed UPCET eligibility criteria:
MMMUT Admission Criteria
Aspirants must check the below details of MMMUT admission criteria of different undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
Eligibility Criteria of B.Tech Lateral
- B.Sc Graduate: Candidates must have a Bachelor's Science(B.Sc) degree from any recognized University of India by UGC.
- Must secure at least 60% marks for those who belong to the general category and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Must hold the passing certificate of 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Diploma: Need to have a passing certificate of diploma from any institution recognized by the UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of engineering/technology except agriculture engineering.
- General Category needs to have at least 60% marks and reserved category score 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates pass the 10+2 board exam from any recognized board of India in any stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Need to secure 55% marks for the general category and 50% marks for the reserved category in the qualifying exam.
B.Pharma Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) having Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biology.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree from the any University of India recognized by UGC.
- Score at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants must hold the three years Bachelor's Degree from any university recognized by UGC.
- At least score 50% marks for those belonging to the general category and 45% marks for SC/ST with mathematics.
M.Sc Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Eligibility Criteria
- Need to have three years bachelor's degree from any university recognized by UGC.
- For general category passing marks is 50% and for reserved is 45% with respective subject as compulsory.
M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
|Electronics and Comm. Engineering||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree in Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with First Class or, if a class/ division is not awarded, and CGPA/CPI is adopted, 6.75 will be considered equivalent to first class/division.|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent. Engineering degree in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing / Automobile / Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering or if a class/ division is not awarded and CGPA/CPI is adopted,6.75 will be considered|
equivalent to first class/ division.
|Electrical Engineering||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree in either Electrical Engineering (EE) or Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EN) with First Class or, if a class/ division is not awarded, and CGPA/CPI is adopted, 6.75 will be considered equivalent to first class/ division|
|Information Technology & Computer Applications||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree in Information Technology/Computer|
Science/ Computer Sci. and Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/MCA with First Class or, if a class/ division is not awarded, and CGPA/CPI is adopted, 6.75 will be considered equivalent to first class/ division
|Computer Science and Engineering||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree in Computer Science/ Computer Sc.|
and Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering with First Class or, if a
class/ division is not awarded, and CGPA/CPI is adopted, 6.75 will be considered equivalent to first class/ division.
|Civil Engineering||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree in Civil/ Structural/ Construction Technology/ Construction Technology and Management with First Class or, if a class/ division is not awarded, and CGPA/CPI is adopted, 6.75 will be considered equivalent|
to first class/ division.
AKTU Admission Criteria
Candidates must go to the below-mentioned information if AKTU admission criteria for various ug and pg courses:
Eligibility Criteria of MCA Integrated
- Candidates must clear the intermediate examination of the U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Must secure 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates with Physics and Mathematics/ Statistics/ Accountancy as compulsory subjects.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Pharma
- Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.
BHMCT /BFAD /BFA/B Voc/ B.Des/MBA(Integrated) Eligibility Criteria
- Complete the 10+2 or any equivalent exam from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates).
UPCET 2021 Reservation Criteria
Applicants can check the UPCET Reservation Criteria 2021 from the below-mentioned information:
| Scheduled Caste from U.P||21%|
| Scheduled Tribe from U.P||02%|
|Other Backward Classes from U.P||27%|
|Dependants of Freedom Fighters from U.P||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defence personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated)or killed/disabled in action or defence personnel posted in U.P./defence personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P. ||05%|
|Divyangjan from U.P.||03%|
|Female from U.P||20%|