UPES DAT 2020 Application Form last date has been extended. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Design Aptitude Test (UPES DAT) is conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies for admissions into Undergraduate and Postgraduate Design programs. It is a national level examination conducted once every year in the online mode. UPES Design Aptitude Test 2020 exam date has been postponed due to coronavirus. The article gives details about the UPES DAT 2020 Application Form and other related procedures of registration.
UPES DAT Latest Update
UPES DAT Application Form last date has been extended due to COVID19 pandemic, deadline will be announced soon.
UPES Admission 2020 Apply Now
New Changes in UPES DAT:
UPES has introduced some of the changes in Design courses which are mentioned below:
- M.Des. Industrial Design has been renamed to M.Des. Product Design
- B.Des. Transport Design changed to B.Des. Transportation and Mobility Design
- Interaction Design changed to User Experience & Interaction Design for both B.Des and M.Des.
UPES DAT 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to the availability of UPES DAT 2020 Application form and presentation is given below:
UPES DAT Application Form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Released|
|Last date to submit Application Form|| to be announced soon|
|UPES DAT 2020 Exam Date||Postponed|
|Interview and Portfolio Presentation||Postponed|
Note: The exact dates of the exam and Interview along with Portfolio presentation will be announced soon by the conducting authority, UPES.
UPES DAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the UPES DAT 2020 Application Form as the form has been released by the UPES university. The last date to submit the UPES Design Aptitude Test application form. The following are a few particulars about the UPES DAT 2020 Registration:
- The application form can be filled in both the online and offline mode.
- In the offline mode, the application form shall be made available at particular locations.
- The candidates shall be asked to fill both personal and educational details in the application form.
- The application form must be filled carefully and authentically to avoid the process of corrections.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature.
- Payment of the application fee can be made in the online or offline mode. In the online mode, credit/debit cards and internet banking can be used.
- In the offline mode, a demand draft can be sent to the university.
- After the application form is filled and the fee payment is done, the candidates have to take a printout of the filled-in the application form.
- The printout must be kept safe for future uses.
Documents Required while filling UPES DAT 2020 Application Form
The following documents must be kept ready while filling the application form of UPES Design Aptitude Test 2020:
- Certificates of previous degrees
- Proper details of the candidates as in class 10th certificate
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph and signature
- Details of the payment method
- For an offline application form, passport size photographs must be kept.
How to fill the UPES DAT 2020 Online Application Form?
As mentioned before, candidates can apply for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies DAT exam in both online as well as offline mode. The following is the step by step procedure to fill the UPES DAT 2020 application form through online mode:
- The candidates have to visit the official website (www.upes.ac.in).
- A pop up shall appear asking the domicile details of the candidates i.e. Indian or Foreign National.
- Select the domicile and sign up.
- The application fee has to be paid to fill the application form.
2: Payment of Application Fee
- After selecting the domicile, the candidates are required to specify details such as name, email ID and mobile number.
- This will also generate a password to the candidate.
- After this short process gets completed, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid using credit/debit cards and internet banking.
- After the application fee payment is completed, the candidates are required to fill the application form.
Mode of Payment: The application fee for UPES DAT 2020 can be paid in both online and offline modes.
- The online mode of payment can be done using credit/debit cards and internet banking.
- The offline mode of payment can be done through a Demand Draft (DD) to the university’s address specified on the application form.
The entrance test fee of Design Aptitude Test conducted by UPES is as follows:
UPESDAT Examination Fee
3: Filling the Application Form
4: Submitting the Application Form
- The candidates have to check all the filled details before submission.
- After checking all the details, the candidates have to submit the application form.
- A confirmation mail along with the filled application form shall be sent to the registered email ID.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future uses.
Candidates can apply for the offline application form of UPES Design Aptitude Test through the following ways:
- The candidates can purchase the UPES DAT 2020 application form at specific locations.
- Application forms shall be available at the admission counters in Ahmedabad, Delhi, Cochin, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- The application forms can be taken by paying the application fee at the counter.
- It can also be received by sending a demand draft of the application amount to the university at the following address:
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies
UPES, 210, 2nd Floor,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020
- The filled application form along with the copies of all necessary documents must be sent to the same address.
- After filling the application form, the candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of the same for future uses.
UPES DAT 2020 Application Form Correction
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, the official authority will not provide the facility of correction in the UPES DAT 2020 Application form. Check below-given details:
- After the final submission, no changes can be done in the application form by the candidates.
- Therefore, candidates must fill all the details carefully.
UPES 2020 Test Centers
Candidates have to choose the test centres and city during the form filling. The candidates can check the test centres of UPES entrance examination 2020 from the below:
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal