UPSEE 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021. The candidates will have to submit the form along with the fee online on its own web portal. It is a University Level examination for candidates who wish to get admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various disciplines various colleges/institutions affiliated to the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. UPSEE is conducted once a year. To know more about the UPSEE Application Form 2021 such as The examination Fee, Instructions to fill and Documents to be uploaded, read the article below.
UPSEE 2021 Application Form Date
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the UPSEE 2021 Application Process are as follows:
UPSEE Enrollment Date 2021
Application form availability
|To be announced|
UPSEE 2020 last date of form filling
|To be announced|
Application Correction Window commences on
to be announced
UPSEE 2020 Entrance exam date
|to be announced|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
UPSEE 2021 Application Form
The Application form for UPSEE 2021 will be available at the official website by the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the other relevant information about before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Details to be Filled in the UPSEE 2021 Application Form
The key elements to be mentioned in the online application form of UPSEE 2021 are-
- Name of the Candidate( full name in capital letters) as recorded in High School certificate.
- Father's Name-full name in capital letters
- Mother's Name- full name in capital letters
- Date of Birth- A mentioned in the High School Certificate/ equivalent examination certificate in the format dd/mm/yyyy.
- Nationality- Choose Indian( if applicable) otherwise Others.
- Gender- Choose Male/ Female or Transgender( as Applicable)
- Parent's Domicile- Candidates can choose any one the given options as per their eligibility-
- Choose Uttar Pradesh( if at least one of the parents i.e. Father/Mother is the domicile of U.P)
- Choose other than Uttar Pradesh( if none are from U.P.)
- Choose GDDA
8. Aadhar Number
9. Address for Communication- Candidates must mention the mailing address with pin code(in capital letters) for postal communications.
10. Mobile number- An Active and Valid mobile number for all future communication.
11. E-mail Address- A valid E-mail address for communication-related to examination/admission.
12. Qualification Details-
- Choose appropriate options from the choices- Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma in Engineering/ Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Agriculture Engineering/ Diploma in Architecture/ Graduate.
- Qualifying Examination Passed/ Appearing form college situated in Uttar Pradesh (if passed/appearing in UP)/Other than Uttar Pradesh.
- Year of Passing/Appearing- Enter the year of passing/ appearing (whichever applicable)
13. Subjects in Qualifying Examination- Choose the subject group in which the candidate has passed/is appearing in Qualifying examination.
14. Choice of the city of centre in order of preference- enter three choices for the city of Entrance Examination
15. Category- Choose applicable category from UPGE UPSC, UPST, UPBC ,UPGD ,GDSC, GDST, GDBC, GDDA, OSGE.
16. Sub-Category- Choose sub-category amongst the options- UPFF, UPAF or UPHC otherwise choose 'Not Applicable'.
17. Rural Weightage Claimed- Choose YES/NO( as applicable).
18. Seeking Admission For- Choose the appropriate option from First Year for UG / 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) / First Year for PG.
19. Course(s) Applied For- Choose appropriate course name(s) to which the candidate has applied.
20. Paper in which you wish to appear
21. Upload Photograph and Signature
22. Declaration- Tick on 'I Agree'.
23. Mode of Payment- Choose the mode ( Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
24. Examination Fee
How to fill the UPSEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for UPSEE 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE-2021.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” tab.
Candidates are required to fill up the personal details such as-
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Domicile of the parent
- State from where the candidate has passed/Appearing in the qualifying examination
Communication details -
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Instructions to be followed while Registration-
- The aspirants are required to choose paper as per the eligibility, choice of city and exam centre while filling the online application form.
- After filling these given details, candidates are required to choose a password and security question.
- An Application Number will be generated which will be required in future for further events in the Admission Process
- Applicants must not share the password with anyone.
- For making any changes before submission, candidates can click on the EDIT button at the bottom as many times as they want.
- After completing the Application Form, candidates need to click on the SUBMIT button.
- As the form is submitted, a preview page will be displayed on the screen. Applicants need to check all the details on the review page.
- In case, if they need to change/modify any information, they can simply click on EDIT APPLICATION FORM DATA Button and modify the details and finally click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the details he/she has edited, they can now click on the FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Applicants must understand that there will be no editing allowed after they click on FINAL SUBMIT.
- Before the final submission, candidates have to read the Declaration and tick on the box I Agree. Unless the declaration is not accepted, candidates cannot submit the form and move forward.
- An Application Number will be generated after submitting the Application form. Candidates can continue with the next step or logout as per convenience if they wish to go further next time.
3. Upload Documents
- Login to your account using the credentials received while registration on the email and mobile number.
- Upload the scanned images mentioned below and click on the SAVE button:
Scanned Image Specifications
|Document(Scanned image)||Specification Required||Maximum size||Format needed|
|Passport size colour photograph||3.5 cm*1.5 cm||100 KB||JPEG |
|Signature||3.5 cm*1.5 cm||30 KB||JPEG|
The background of the Photograph should be either white or off-white.
4. Payment of Application Fee
After successfully submitting the details and uploading the documents, candidates have to proceed with Application Fee Payment.
- Application Fee can be paid online using Payment Gateway.
- After making Payment, a Transactional Number is generated. This transaction Number mu be kept safe for reference.
- If the payment is successful, a link will appear on the screen named a Download Confirmation page. Candidates must download this confirmation page and also keep print-outs for future communication and record of payment made.
- There is no need to send the confirmation page to the University/UPSEE office.
UPSEE 2021 Application Fee
Application fee for various courses is given below:
UPSEE 2021 Application from fees
Mode of Payment: The application fee of UPSEE 2021 can be paid in online mode via Credit/Debit card and Net Banking only.
- The fee deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
What to do in case of a Failed Transaction?
Candidates can refer to the below-given points in case of Transaction Failure-
- If the transaction has failed due to any reason, candidates will not receive the confirmation page.
- In case the amount has been debited from the account and still, the confirmation page is not available for download, this means that transaction has not been updated at NIC server of UPSEE 2021.
- This is an indication of Failed transaction and candidates are required to make the Registration fee payment again and download the confirmation page thereafter.
- The amount deducted from the account will be refunded automatically by the bank after reconciliation and shall be credited to the account of the payee.
- In case the amount is not returned in 5 days, candidates can send a mail to the following address
To: [email protected]
Subject: Failed Transaction
They also need to mention the following details in the Email-
a) application number
b) Transaction Number
c) Date of Birth
d) Aadhar Number
UPSEE 2020 Application Correction
In case of any errors made by the candidate, if the applicants wish to change any detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window. After this correction window, no requests for correction will be considered.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Centers
Below are the exam cities where UPSEE might hold for session 2021:
Test cities in UP state
Test cities in outside UP state
UPSEE 2021 Admit Card
AKTU will release UPSEE admit card online at the exam official website. No hard copy of it will be sent to the candidates via post or any other mode. Those who have registered will have to download it by using application number and password. The candidates must carry a hard copy of AKTU / UPTU 2020 admit card and a valid id proof.