UPTET 2020 Application form will be released in November 2020 online on the official website of the UPBEB. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is a State Level Examination and is conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board ) once every year for recruitment of teachers. Eligible Candidates who are applying for this exam must have a Graduation Degree. The application form can be filled via online mode. Applicants can go through with the following article to get all the details about the application form.
UPTET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can stay up to date by following the given data below:
UPTET 2020 Registration Dates
Released Date of Application Form
|To be announced|
Last Date For Online Application Form
|To be announced|
Last Date of Fee payment
|To be announced|
UPTET 2020 Application Form
Eligible Candidates can fill the application form for the registration of UPTET 2020. Candidate can apply for the Application Form through Online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online as no other mode will be accepted.
- Applicants should keep in mind that the multiple forms submitted must not be submitted.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided as related information will be communicated via registered e-mail Id and SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in the format as given by the authority in the brochure.
- If any issue arises while form filling process contacts the concerned department of the board immediately.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect. Also, details should be correct as no correction facility will be provided.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required to Fill UPTET 2020 Application Form
Following are the documents that may be needed to fill the application form of UPTET 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- graduation mark sheet
- Post-graduation mark sheet
- Teaching diploma mark sheet
- Teaching degree mark sheet
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
UPTET 2020 Application Form Details
The applicant needs to fill the UPTET 2020 Application Form details correctly. Some important details are mentioned below:
Candidate Needs to enter their full name correctly
Choose the accurate gender from Male, Female, Transgender, etc
Candidate must choose the correct category from General, SC/ST, OBC, etc.
Candidate must fill their qualification details in order of latest to oldest
Candidate needs to fill their Permanent address details
Fill the correct Email address that can be accessed by the candidate in any circumstance
Only a valid mobile number that is working needs to be filled
Document Required For UPTET 2020 Application Form
There are a certain set of documents that are needed for UPTET 2020 Application Form. List of documents that are required for filling the UPTET 2020 application form:
UPTET 2020 Application Fee
There is a fee structure for UPTET 2020 Application Form. The applicant can apply either for a single paper as well as they can apply for both papers. The Application Fee Structure is given below:
Exam 1 or Exam 2
Both Exam 1 and Exam 2
General And OBC
How to Fill the UPTET 2020 Application Form?
Candidate must follow the steps to fill the UPTET 2020 Application Form. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can go through with the following procedure to avoid errors.
The procedure is as follow:
UPTET 2020 Online Registration
Step 1: Proceed to the website
- Go to the official website
- Click on UPTET 2020 Online Application
Step 2: Register themselves
- Go to Registration Page
- Fill all the required details such as Candidate name, contact information, etc
- Press the Registration icon
Step 3: Enter all required details
- Fill the form with all the personal details such as Aadhar card, Candidate name, Email, Address, Details, etc
- Avoid all the mistakes while filling the form
- Enter all Academic Details correctly
- Click save and submit
4: Upload Documents
- Upload the required documents such as a photograph, signature, etc in the required format
Step 5: Payment
- Payment needs to be done after the completion of the form.
- The Payment is non-refundableble
- Payment can be done by using net banking, Credit card, Debit card, etc
UPTET 2020 Admit Card
UPTET 2020 admit card is tentatively going to be released on the second week of December. Candidates can also check details about the admit card on the official website and furthermore they can read the article about admit card.