UPTET 2020 Rank Predictor is an innovative tool created by us to help test-takers to predict the candidate's probable score. The candidates who will be clearing the exam will be recruited by the Uttar Pradesh school independently. The candidates who wish to teach students from class 1-5 will have to appear in paper 1 and the candidates who will be appearing for class 6-8 will have to appear for paper 2 respectively. This unique tool helps candidates to predict rank for both paper 1 and 2 individually. The rank predictor will predict the candidate's rank even before the result is announced for UP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Scroll down to know how to check the probable score.
How to use UPTET 2020 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the UPTET 2020 Rank Predictor of Entrancezone.
- Fill all the asked details in the page to carry forward with the process.
- Next, mention expected to rank as per the exam attempted.
- Hit on, “Predicted Rank”.
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score along with the name.
Details to be filled in UPTET 2020 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registrational Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for UPTET 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
CEED 2020 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Objective type questions|
|Total no. of questions||150|
|Marking scheme||+1 will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||15 lakh (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor.
Advantages of using UPTET 2020 Rank Predictor Tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank/ percentile in UPTET 2020. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission in.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
UPTET 2020 Cut off
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has set down and defined some criteria for deciding the cut off marks of UPTET. The qualifying marks in the exam is 55% marks for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories and 60% for the candidates belonging to general category.
The detailed cut-off list is tabulated below:
UPTET Cut off list 2019
|Category||Cut off %||Minimum qualifying marks|
The information given above is the minimum percentage category-wise that the candidate must secure to qualify UP TET 2020
based on the previous year. Candidates must also note that each district in Uttar Pradesh sets their cut off marks. This might vary and slightly differ from the cut off marks set by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, as defined above.