UPTET Result 2019 has been released on 07 February 2020 as per the notification released by the authority. The candidates will be able to check their scores on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). Candidates will need their roll number to check their UPTET result. The candidates who will score marks more than 60% i.e. 90 marks will qualify the exam. The cut-off for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, ESM and dependents/family members of deceased martyrs is 82 marks i.e. 55% of the total marks. The teaching eligibility certificate will be valid for 5 years from the date of release of UPTET Result 2020.
Applicants who appeared for the exam which was held on 08 January 2020
can read the complete article below to know other details of UPTET 2019
UPTET 2019 Latest updates:
- UPTET 2019 result has been declared on 07 February 2020.
UPTET 2019 Result Dates
The candidates who will qualify Paper-1 will be eligible to teach a 1st-5th class and the candidates who will qualify Paper-2 will be eligible for the 6th-8th class. Below is the schedule of relevant date for UPTET result 2019:
UPTET 2019 Result Date
|Exam Date||08 January 2020|
|UPTET Result date||07 February 2020|
Candidates can check the UPTET result 2020 as per the schedule on the web portal of the authority,
UPTET 2019 Result
Below is the process through which the result for UPTET 2020 for paper-1 and paper-2 is compiled by the board.
- The answer sheet of the candidates will be compared with the answer key.
- Right and wrong answers given by a candidate will be calculated on the basis of the answers marked in the exam paper.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark whereas no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The total score of a candidate will be calculated.
- The marks scored by the candidate will be compared with the cut-off marks.
- Candidates who will score more than or equal to cut-off marks will be considered qualified and the merit list for those candidates will be prepared.
- The enrolment will be done based on the merit list.
How to check UPTET Result 2019?
Below are the steps to check the result for the UPTET 2020 exam. Candidates appeared for the exam can check their scorecard on the portal of the UPBEB.
Step 1 - Go to the official website of UPTET and click on the link given UPTET Result.
Step 2 - The dashboard for the UPTET result will appear on the screen. Here, find the candidates can find their corresponding result merit list.
Step 3 - Click on the link to open the merit list. Now, the PDF file will appear on the screen.
Step 4 - With the help of Ctrl+F and Roll Number, the candidates can find their score.
Details in UPTET Result 2019
Below are the details that will be there in the Rank card of the UPTET Result 2020:
- Name of Exam
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Special Reservation
- Total Score
- Pass or Fail status
UPTET Cut-off 2019
Below is the UPTET cut-off marks that the candidates must achieve to clear the entrance exam and get eligible for teaching post;
UPTET 2020 Cut-Off marks
|Categories||Cut-Off Marks(out of 150 Marks)|
|For SC, ST, OBC, PwD and dependents of martyrs||55% or 82 marks |
|For General Category||60% or 90 marks|
If there will be any change in the cut-off marks it will be updated.
UPTET Result 2019 Highlights
Like every year, approx lakhs of candidates appear in the exam. As per the official notification, the total registered candidates for Paper 1 are 1083016 while for paper 2 is 573322. While the number of candidates appeared for the exam for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are 990744 and 523972 candidates respectively, a total of 294635 and 60068 candidates qualified the exam.
UPTET 2020 Result Matrix
|S No.||Level of Exam||Total Registered||Candidate Appearing||Qualified Candidate|
UPTET 2020 Teaching Certificate
The candidates can view the below-given points regarding the UPTET Certificate:
- The candidates who will qualify the exam will get the certificate of teaching eligibility by the Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh.
- Those who will qualify the minimum cut-off marks will only get this certificate.
- Candidates bearing this certificate can be posted for a teacher’s job in any state government affiliated school.
- The validity of this eligibility certificate is of 5 years starting from the date of announcement of result.
- In case the candidate loses their certificate, they can re-issue it by paying the amount of Rs. 500/- to the board.