Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 also known as Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute 2021 Admission will be started from 2nd week of June 2021 tentatively by Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Uttarakhand. The candidates will be enrolled in various ITI courses. They will finally be shortlisted based on their names in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on qualifying marks. The candidates must fill the application form on time. Also, they need to fill all the details very carefully in the form. The candidates can go through the complete article to know all about Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Important Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Status
Candidates can check Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 status from the below table:
Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release.|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can take a note for all the Official dates mentioned below for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021.
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of application form||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date of receipt of application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Counselling date||1st week of August 2021|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of the Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute 2021 Application form:
- Candidates can download the application form of UT ITI 2021 form the official website https://ukiti.nic.in
- The applicant has to fill all the required details in the application form.
- Application Form will require various details like name, gender, education qualification etc.
- Candidate has to fill the application form very carefully.
- After fill all the details, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Required documents must be uploaded in the application form.
- Documents should be of prescribed size and format.
- Any incorrect information may lead to the rejection of the application form.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Application Fee
The fee has to be paid via offline mode (DD). Check the category wise fee below in the table:
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Examination Fees
|For General/OBC||Rs 700/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs 350/-|
Fee once paid will not be refunded by the board in any case.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, interested candidates must first ensure that they are eligible in every aspect for Uttarakhand ITI. If any candidate will be found not fulfilling the eligibility criteria at any stage then the candidature of that particular candidate. Details of Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria are provided below.
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualifications: Must have completed class 10th under 10+2 examination system from a recognized board.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Merit List
Below are some points regarding the merit list of Uttarakhand ITI 2021
- Merit list will be published on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can check the merit list for the counselling procedure.
- Counselling will be held based on the merit list.
- A candidate who has filled the form must check their name on the merit list.
- If the candidate wishes to take the admission, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check the details of the counselling of UK ITI through below given points:
- Applicant must carefully go through the whole counselling procedure.
- Counselling will be based on the merit list.
- Candidate must enrol for the counselling which is free of cost.
- The applicant can choose the counselling centres according to their preference.
- Applicant should fill all the required details for the allotment of seat.
- After enrolment, a password will be generated.
- That password must be kept safe for further counselling procedure.
- Candidate can participate in the counselling of Uttrakhand ITI based on their rank obtained in the merit list.
- Reserved candidates will be allotted seats based on the reservation criteria.
- Candidate must take out the print of the allotment letter for the counselling procedure.
- Applicants who will be allotted seat in the first round will not be allowed to participate in the second round of counselling.
- Candidate has to bring all the documents required for the counselling procedure.
- It must be ensured that the information on the original documents should be the same with submitted documents.
- Counselling centres available on the portal cannot be changed.
- For any further information about the counselling procedure, the candidate can contact the helpline available on the official website.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
Seat allotment will be done on the following basis for Uttarakhand ITI 2021:
- The seat allotment process will take place after every round of counselling.
- Candidates will be allotted seat after counselling need to report at the college.
- Candidates have to carry all the relevant documents at the time of seat allotment process for verification.
- In case the candidate does not report at the allotted institute before the last date, then the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Important Instructions for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021
Candidates need to keep in mind some important information throughout the admission process for Uttarakhand ITI for the academic year 2021. List of important instructions is provided below.
- Candidates have to apply separately for the counselling process and need to fill the application number while form filling.
- Candidates are required to take part in the counselling process according to their rank.
- While registering for counselling process candidate must enter the details same as the one entered in the Application form.
- If a candidate wants to claim for any reserved category then he/she needs to produce a certificate for the same at the time of seat allotment.
- Changes in the course/institute will not be entertained after the locking of the seat will be done.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round will not be eligible to take part in the next round of counselling.
- Candidates must fill the admission form carefully with correct details as these details will be used for further communication process with the candidate.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
Read the details given in the below table to know the summary of the Uttarakhand ITI admission:
|Name of the Admission Process||Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute|
|Conducting body||Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Uttarakhand|
|UK ITI Official website|| ukiti. nic. in|
About Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute
Uttarakhand ITI conducts the admission process to offer admission to the candidates for various IT courses. Uttarakhand ITI issue certificates to all the candidates after successful completion of ITI course in the respective trade. Candidates can use the certificate for employment purpose in the respective discipline. Candidates who want to get admission in any of the ITI across the state need to fill the admission form and follow the whole process thoroughly.