Uttarakhand ITI Counselling 2021 conducted by Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Uttarakhand will start just after the declaration of results, the exact dates of which are yet to be announced. The counselling will be conducted online. Candidates are advised to read the article to get the details on counselling dates, guideline and seat allotment related information. Before applying to the counselling procedure candidates must get selected in the merit-based selection round., for which candidates must submit their qualification documents along with other required documents at the time of submitting the application form for admission in Uttarakhand ITI 2021.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The following table contains information on Official dates announced by the conducting authority for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021.
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date of receipt of application form||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Counselling date||to be announced|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Counselling
Candidates must follow the guidelines provided below carefully.
- Counselling is based on the merit list.
- Candidates must make note that counselling is free of cost.
- Candidates will have to choose the centre according to their preference
- Applicant should fill all the required details for the allotment of seat.
- After enrolment, a password will be generated.
- That password must be kept safe for further counselling procedure.
- Candidate can participate in the counselling of Uttrakhand ITI based on their rank obtained in the merit list.
- Reserved candidates will be allotted seats based on the reservation criteria.
- Candidate must take out the print of the allotment letter for the counselling procedure.
- Applicants who will be allotted seat in the first round will not be allowed to participate in the second round of counselling.
- Candidate has to bring all the documents required for the counselling procedure.
- It must be ensured that the information on the original documents should be the same with submitted documents.
- Counselling centres available on the portal cannot be changed.
- For any further information about the counselling procedure, the candidate can contact the helpline available on the official website.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
Following are the seat allotment guidelines, candidates are advised to read it carefully
- The seat allotment process will take place after every round of counselling.
- Candidates will be allotted seat after counselling need to report at the college.
- Candidates have to carry all the relevant documents at the time of seat allotment process for verification.
- In case the candidate does not report at the allotted institute before the last date, then the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Important Instructions for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021
Candidates need to keep in mind some important pieces of information throughout the admission process for Uttarakhand ITI for the academic year 2021. List of important instructions is provided below.
- Candidates have to apply separately for the counselling process and need to fill the application number while form filling.
- Candidates are required to take part in the counselling process according to their rank.
- While registering for counselling process candidate must enter the details same as the one entered in the Application form.
- If a candidate wants to claim for any reserved category then he/she needs to produce a certificate for the same at the time of seat allotment.
- Changes in the course/institute will not be entertained after the locking of the seat will be done.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round will not be eligible to take part in the next round of counselling.
- Candidates must fill the admission form carefully with correct details as these details will be used for further communication process with the candidate.