VEE 2020 Application Form has started in December 2019. The registration can be done in both the modes online and offline. VEE is conducted by VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS), Chennai. This university offers admissions to the candidates in various UG and PG courses. The entrance exam will be held in May 2020. offers admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programs like BE / B. Tech, B. Pharm; Pharm D, MBA, MCA, BALLB, LLB. VELS For further information regarding Vels Entrance Exam application form candidates can refer to the below-given article.
VEE 2020 Application Form has started in December 2019.
VEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the application form dates of Vels Entrance Exam 2020 through below given table
Vels Entrance Exam 2020 Registration Dates
|VEE Application Form release||December 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||Last week of April 2020|
|Date of examination||May 2020|
Candidates can check the examination date through the above table and can start preparing accordingly
VEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned points regarding the details of the VEE online application form 2020. The application form can be filled through both online and offline mode.
For online mode
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Vels University which is www.velsuniv.ac.in.
- The last date to fill VEE 2020 Application form will be in last week of April 2020.
- For filling the application form, the candidate first has to the registration.
- For registration, the candidate has to use a valid email-id and password.
- After the registration application form will appear.
- Candidates need to fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- Once the application form is duly filled, an account will automatically be created.
- Candidates can log in to their account as many times as needed to continue or modify the application within 30 days.
- The application fee will be paid online
For offline mode
- Candidates can take the Application form from the office of VELS University by paying a prescribed amount.
- The application fee will be sent in the form of demand draft
Documents Required for filling VEE 2020 Application Form
Check below the list of documents that will be required while out the application form
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Adhar card
- Valid id proof
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph
VEE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- Application fee can be paid through both Online and DD(Demand Draft). Candidate can choose any of the options for making the payment of application fee
- Using Online Mode-
- Payment can be done online using the following options
- Credit Card
- Debir Card
- Net banking
- After completing the payment, the system will generate a registration slip.
- Payment using DD(Demand Draft)
- The application fee can be submitted through demand draft also.
- DD will be paid in the favour of Vels University payable at Chennai' and addressed to "The Registrar, Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithialingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai - 600 117".
How to fill the VEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check to the below-given steps for filling the application form of Vels engineering entrance exam 2020
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for the registration of VEE.
- Candidates need to log in to the official website of the Vels university which is http://velsuniv.ac.in/.
- Candidates need to do the registration.
- Registration can be done using valid email-id and phone number.
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration application form will appear in which candidates have to fill the information in various sections such as:
- Personal Details like:
- Candidates name
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Address (City, State, Pincode)
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Academic details:
- Marks obtained in secondary level
- Marks obtained in senior secondary level
- Type of the course
- Name of the school/university (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Centre of exam
- Exam preferred
- Any Optional subject
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the application form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded after form filling
- Scanned image of Photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully applicants need to submit the application fee as the final step of filling of VEE application form
- Payment can be done through both online and offline method.
- For online mode, payment can be done through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Payment can also be done using Demand Draft.
- Demand draft should be sent in favour of the university.
STEP 5: Submission of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, the candidate must check all the details filled in the Vela Entrance exam application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted by the authorities
- Submission of application fee is the last step in filling of VEE application form.
- After successful payment of the application fee, a receipt will be generated.
- Candidates must take a print out of that receipt.
Filling application form in offline mode
Candidates can fill the Vels Entrance Exam 2020 application form in offline mode also.
- To fill the application form in offline mode, the candidate has to take a print out of the filled-in application form.
- After this, the candidate has to send the application form along with demand draft in the favour of ‘Vels University payable at Chennai'.
- Application fee and Demand draft has to be sent to the following address- The Registrar, Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithialingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117
VEE 2020 Exam Centre
This exam will be conducted in 24 cities across the country. Candidates can choose 3 centres as per their preferences. Given below the list of test centres.
VELS University Entrance Test Centres
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||New Delhi||New Delhi|