VEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria are set by the exam conducting authority Vels University. This is a university-level exam that is held to enroll candidates for giving admissions in various under graduation courses. All the information is provided by the officials for the candidates who wish to take admission to this university.
Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the exam before filling the application form. Applicant needs to fulfill the eligibility in which he/she wants to apply. Candidates are advised to go through to the whole article to get the necessary information about the VEE 2021 eligibility criteria. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the Vels University 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
VEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility criteria for different degree courses below:
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Courses
For B.tech(All Branches)-
- Candidate should have clear Higher Secondary examination of 10+2 curriculum with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects or any examination of any other authority accepted by the BOM of Vels University as equivalent thereto for B.E., Bio-Medical and B.Tech., Biotechnology apart from MPC, Biology as the fourth paper is preferable.
- Applicant must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational Stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology)
For B.tech (Lateral Entry)
- A candidate who has cleared Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the concerned State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral Entry admission to the third semester of B.E., / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
- Candidates who have cleared the degree in Science (B.Sc (10+2+3 stream with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc level are eligible to apply for Lateral Entry admission to the third semester of B.E., / B.Tech.s Such candidate shall undergo two additional Engineering subjects(s) in the third and fourth semesters as prescribed by the University.
For Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) -
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology as compulsory subjects and at least 50% in English at 10th or 12th Standard.
For BBA/BA/B.Com/BCA -
- Candidate must have passed in 12, HSC or Equivalent.
For BA, LLB -
- Applicant must have passed in 10+2, HSC or equivalent
For B.P.T -
- Candidate must have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology
For B. Pharmacy -
- As per norms of PCI should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology at +2 level
For B.Sc Aviation -
- Candidate must have secured 10+2 with Maths, Physics, Chemistry (Minimum 50%) from a recognized board. Lateral entry for the course is only for candidates who have the CPL license.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Courses
- In Automobile Engineering-
- Candidate must have passed in B.E / B.Tech (Auto / Mech / Production / Manufacturing / Mechatronics).
- For Computer Science Engineering-
- Candidate must have passed in B.E., / B.Tech., (ECE / Electronics) B.E., / B.Tech.,(EEE / ECE / Electronics / IT / CSE / I&C / E&I / Instrumentation or MCA or M.Sc., 5 years integrated (IT / CS / Software Engineering).
- For Computer Integrated Manufacturing-
- Candidate must have passed in B.E / B.Tech (Mech. / Auto. / Production / Manufacturing / CIM / Metallurgy / IE / Mechatronics).
- For Construction Engineering and Management-
- Candidate has passed in BE/B.Tech (Civil).
- Applicant must have B.Pharmacy degree of recognized University and PCI.
- In Applied Medical Biotechnology & Clinical Research
- Applicant must have a Degree in B.Sc., Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, Biochemistry, Microbiology. Home Science, Physics, Genetics, B.Sc.Agri., B.Vsc, B.Fsc, BDS, MBBS & B.Pharm (10+2+3 pattern).
- In Bio-Chemistry
- Candidate must have a degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Nutrition & Dietetics and Life Sciences(10+2+3 pattern).
- In Bio-Technology
- Applicant must have a degree in B.Sc., Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
- In Bio-Informatics
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Genetics, Biology, Biochem., Biotech. Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Nutrition, Foodservice Management & Dietetics, Agriculture, B.E/B.Tech (Biotech), B.V.Sc, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm BPT & BCA. (10+2+3 Pattern).
- In Immunology & Microbiology
- Degree in Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Life Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Science, Plant Science and Medicine (10+2+3 pattern).
For MBA -
- Candidate must have any Degree with 50% 10+2+3 pattern of Education
For M.C.A -
- Candidate must have any degree with Math or Statistics or Mathematical Physics.
For M.A -
- Applicant must have passed with any Under graduation degree.
For M.P.T -
- Candidate must have any B.P.T degree from a recognized university.
For M.Sc in Hotel Catering and Management -
- Candidate must have done any of the following course i.e. B.Sc. H.C.M, Nutrition, Food Service Mgmt & Dietetics.
No age limit defined by the authorities.
Any Indian national candidate can appear for VEE 2021.
For Foreign/NRI Candidates
For UG, candidate has to complete 12 years of formal schooling, and for PG, candidate must have a bachelor,s degree.
Important Instructions for VEE 2021
Here are some important instructions given below candidate must go through:
- The candidate may fill the form for any course he wants to seek admission in.
- Eligibility of each UG and PG courses are described above.
- Candidates can check the eligibility of the particular course he/she is applying for.
- The applicant needs to full fill the eligibility criteria for the particular course.
- If the candidate does not fit in the eligibility, then he/she will not be allowed to give the exam.
- In case any discrepancy found in the VEE 2021 eligibility criteria of the candidate, the whole admission process will get cancelled.