VEE 2020 examination will be held in May 2020. This exam is conducted once every year. This exam is held to give admissions to the eligible candaidates in various under graduation and post graduation courses. Candidate must study the exam pattern for Vels Entrance Exam 2020 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in the below given article.
VEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Questions for VEE 2020 will depend on the exam pattern. Applicants must go through the exam pattern before starting the preparation. Candidates will get a brief idea about the exam pattern through the below article which will definately help the candidates to score good marks in the exam.
- Mode - Exam will be in offline mode i.e pen paper based.
- Number of questions - There will be 100 questions in total.
- Maximum marks - Maximum marks for the VEE 2020 exam is 100.
- Duration- The exam will be 1.5 Hour (90 Minutes)
- Medium- Examination will be held in english medium.
- Type of Questions- There will be only Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for each Right Answer and No negative marking for wrong answers.
VEE 2020: Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of VEE 2020 before going for it. Candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considerd as late comers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If candidate come late the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
VEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the preparation tips for Vels entrance exam 2020 and can prepare for the exam accordingly-
- The candidate must go through the the exam pattern and the syllabus so that they should be able to gather the relevant study material.
- Self- study is the most important part of any preparation.
- Try to solve question papers from the previous two to three years and along with that, try to solve sample papers available in the market or on the internet to get more familiarized with the exam pattern
- Focus more on the weak points and give more time in improvising the sections which candidate find difficult.
Important Instructions for VEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the importance instructions for the exam pattern through the below mentioned details:
- For multiple choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- The marking scheme involve every correct answer will add one mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- Candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occur , then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.