VEE 2023 Exam Pattern will be released by Vels University along with the VELS Entrance Examination Information brochure. VEE 2023 examination will be held in May 2023. This exam is conducted once every year. This exam is held to give admissions to the eligible candidates in various under graduation and post-graduation courses. The candidate must study the exam pattern for Vels Entrance Exam 2023 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in given article.
VEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Questions for VEE 2023 will depend on the exam pattern. Applicants must go through the exam pattern before starting the preparation. Candidates will get a brief idea about the exam pattern through the below article which will definately help the candidates to score good marks in the exam.
- Mode - Exam will be in offline mode i.e pen paper based.
- Number of questions - There will be 100 questions in total.
- Maximum marks - Maximum marks for the VEE 2020 exam is 100.
- Duration- The exam will be 1.5 Hour (90 Minutes)
- Medium- Examination will be held in english medium.
- Type of Questions- There will be only Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for each Right Answer and No negative marking for wrong answers.
VEE 2023: Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of VEE 2023 before going for it. The candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considered as latecomers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If the candidate comes late the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
VEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the preparation tips for Vels entrance exam 2023 and can prepare for the exam accordingly-
- The candidate must go through the exam pattern and the syllabus so that they should be able to gather the relevant study material.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
- Try to solve question papers from the previous two to three years and along with that, try to solve sample papers available in the market or on the internet to get more familiarized with the exam pattern
- Focus more on the weak points and give more time in improvising the sections which candidates find difficult.
Important Instructions for VEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the important instructions for the exam pattern through the below-mentioned details:
- For multiple-choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- The marking scheme involves every correct answer will add one mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- The candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occur, then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.
VELS Entrance Exam Pattern Highlights
Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies (VISTAS) conducts VEE for admission in various courses. Exam Pattern is given below:
VELS Entrance Examination 2023 - Exam Pattern Basic Details
|Exam Name:||VELS Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting Body:||Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies (VISTAS)|
|Page Category:||Exam Pattern|