VITMEE 2020 Result for MCA has ben released. The conducting body of this exam is Vellore Institute of Technology. VITMEE 2020 is a gateway for the candidates to get admission into Master's Programme such as M.Tech, MCA, Integrated PhD etc. courses. The candidates interested to get admission into these courses can apply for VIT Master's Entrance Examination 2020 and hence get admission into the above-mentioned courses on qualifying this exam. The candidates can go through the complete article to get all the information about VITMEE 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
- The last date to apply for Integrated M.Tech Programmes (5 Year) is 31 August 2020.
VITMEE 2020 Important Dates
VITMEE 2020 Important Dates are mentioned below which shall be followed by all the applicants to not miss on anything important:
Availability of Application Form
06 March 2020
Last Date to fill the Application Form
|20 June 2020|
Slot booking start date
VITMEE 2020 exam date
Declaration of Result
|08 July 2020 for MCA|
Merit list release date
Counselling start date
VITMEE 2020 Application Form
VITMEE 2020 Application Form
is available from 06 March 2020 till 31 August 2020 through online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates need to know about all the details related to the VITMEE 2020 Application Form:
- The candidates must first register themselves
- VITMEE application form will be available from the second week of March 2020 onwards.
- The applicants will be required to fill their name, birth date, gender, category and their academic details.
- After that, the application number and password will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number or email id.
- The candidates after that will be required to take a print out of the application form and keep it safely for further admission process.
The candidates will be required to pay Rs 1200/- as the application fee.
Mode of Payment: The fee will be paid online through debit card/credit card/net banking and Paytm.
VITMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
VITMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria are given below with all sort of applicants and all the applicants must go through it to know about their Eligibility:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Citizen and they must pass their graduation from an institution located in India.
- Qualifying Criteria: The candidate should have completed their graduation in any relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks for M.Tech or MCA courses.
- Appearing Eligibility: The candidates in the final year of their graduation can also give the exam.
- Educational Records: The candidates must also have a consistent educational record in 10th and 12th
- Academic Gap: A maximum of 2 years of the academic gap is allowed. The candidates with an academic gap greater than 2 years will not be eligible.
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card will be available online on the official website. Candidates must follow the guideline which is mentioned below:
- The candidates must follow all the steps to complete the VITMEE Slot Booking process to generate admit card. Slot booking will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The admit card will be issued through online mode. The admit card will have details such as candidates name, exam centre, time, date, venue etc.
- The candidate will be required to enter their application number and password to take out the printout of the admit card.
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without their admit card.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct (No Negative Marking)
Medium of examination
Subject wise division of marks and subject:
Number of Questions
VITMEE 2020 Syllabus
The VITMEE 2020 Syllabus will be based as per the courses opted by the students. The candidates need to study for the exam as per the subjects they studied in their graduation. The entrance exam will include English communication section, which will apply to all subjects consisting of 20 questions. VITMEE 2020 English communication syllabus is given below:
- Grammar: Subject Verb-Agreement, Tense Form, Voices, Article and Prepositions, Use of Conjunctions.
- Writing Technical Instructions
- Writing Memos and Writing Minutes
- Preparing Questionnaire
- Proof Reading
VITMEE 2020 Preparation Tips
VITMEE 2020 Preparation Tips are given below
- The candidates must follow their time table.
- Also, make the notes properly so that they can revise the previously studied topics easily.
- The applicants must have all the information about exam pattern and syllabus which will help the candidates to prepare easily for the exam.
- Applicants should refer to the books written by renowned authors.
- Need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject in which they find difficult.
- Candidates must not lose their focus from the academics and should keep themselves focused.
- They also need to take care of their diet and have an adequate amount of rest.
- They can do meditation to manage their stress.
VITMEE 2020 Result
VITMEE 2020 Result will be available through online mode in the second week of June 2020.
- The scorecard or result will include specific scoring and ranking of the students.
- The merit list of VITMEE 2020 will be based on the marks scored by the candidates. The merit list will also be released online mode on the official website.
VITMEE 2020 Counselling
VITMEE 2020 Counselling will start in June 2020. Candidates need to check all the details regarding the VITMEE 2020 Counselling process which is given below:
- Candidates need to carry Admit Card during the counselling process.
- Applicants will be short-listed for counselling based on their performance in the VITMEE Rank.
- If Candidates fail to pay the advance at the time of counselling then the there name will be removed from the admission list.
Documents required for VITMEE Counselling
The list of documents which the candidates have to carry along at the time of counselling are mentioned below:
- VITMEE Admit Card
- School certificate
- Undergraduate Marksheet for all the semester
- Transfer/Migration/College leaving certificate from the last institute obtained
- Community Certificate (only SC/ST Category)
Programmes offered through VITMEE 2020
M.Tech. Programmes - 2 years (4 semesters)
- Automotive Electronics, Automotive Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Communication Engineering, Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CSE (Big data Analytics) CSE (Information Security), Computer and Communication Engineering, Control and Automation, Embedded Systems, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Information Technology [Networking], Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering, Nanotechnology [Supported by Nanomission, DST], Power Electronics and Drives, Sensor System Technology, Structural Engineering, VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integration Design).
Chennai Campus Courses
M.Tech. Programmes - 2 years (4 semesters)
- Computer-Aided Design / Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CSE (Big Data Analytics), CSE (Cloud Computing), Communication Engineering, Embedded Systems, Mechatronics, Power Electronics and Drives, Structural Engineering, VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integration Design)
VIT, Bhopal (MP)
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA] – 2 years (4 semesters)
VITMEE 2020 Entrance Exam Highlights
Name of the exam
VIT Master's Entrance Examination (VITMEE 2020)
Exam conducting body
Vellore Institute of Technology
Master's Programme courses
Online (Computer Based Test)
Admission into master's programmes such as M.Tech, MCA, Integrated PhD etc. courses.
About Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology) was established in the year 1984 and was accredited Grade ‘A’ in 2015 by NAAC.. It is located at Vellore,Tamil Nadu. VIT has a total four campuses – VIT Vellore, VIT Amaravati, VIT Chennai and VIT Bhopal. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in Arts,Commerce and Science streams. It also runs full time Ph.D degrees program in the field of Science, Management, Engineering, various languages and an Integrated Ph.D programmes in Engineering. Candidates have to appear in entrance test to get admission in various courses in VIT.