VIT Master's Entrance Examination(VITMEE) 2020 Admit Card will be issued by the Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) on its official website. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application process. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website by entering their name and the application number. Admit card is a mandatory document that candidates have to bring in the examination fall. VITMEE is conducted at the university level with the purpose of selecting candidates for admission in the courses such as M.Tech, MCA, etc. Read this complete article to get more information about VITMEE 2020 Admit Card.
VITMEE 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of VITMEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of VITMEE 2020
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced soon|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announced soon|
Note: All the events of VITMEE 2020 has been postponed due to COVID 19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
There are some instructions for candidates regarding the VITMEE 2020 admit card that are listed below.
- VITMEE 2020 Admit Card is a mandatory document. Candidates who fail to bring their admit card in the examination hall will not be permitted to enter the center. The Admit Card must be in good condition with all the details must be clearly visible.
- Any candidate will not get his or her admit card from speed post or through e-mail. All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT).
- Candidates must keep their admit card safely till the entire counseling and admission procedure is completed.
- Candidates must show their VITMEE 2020 admit card whenever it will be asked by the conducting authorities for the verification.
- The multiple-choice questions will be displayed on the computer and candidates can choose their answer by clicking on their preferred option with the mouse.
Documents to be taken in VITMEE 2020 Exam Hall
The following are the documents that all candidates have to bring in the examination hall.
- VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
- A blue or black ball point pen
- A valid proof for photo identification issued by the government, it may be
- Passport, or
- Driving license, or
- Aadhar card, or
- Pan card, or
- Voter ID card, or
All candidates need to make sure that have to carry all the above documents in the examination hall.
How to Download VITMEE 2020 Admit Card?
VITMEE Admit Card will be issued through online mode on the official website of the university. The admit Card of VITMEE 2020 will not be sent to candidates through speed post or fax or any other offline mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website by following the given below steps.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT).
Step 2. Then they have to search here for "VITMEE 2020 Hall Ticket" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that candidates will be asked to enter their details such as application number and date of birth(DOB).
Step 4. Then click on the submit button.
Step 5. After this, candidate's admit card will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 6. Now, candidates are advised to download their admit card in the pdf format and must take at least two to three print outs of it for future reference.
Discrepancy in VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
After a candidate has downloaded their admit card, then they immediately have to verify all the information printed on the VITMEE 2020 admit card throughly.
In case, if a candidate founds there any mismatch of information or if there is any discrepancy in any sort, then candidates must immediately report the discrepancy to the Director (PG Admissions). Candidates can contact VIT PG Admissions office at the given address.
Director PG Admissions,
Vellore- 632014, Tamil Nadu
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone number: +91-416-2204600
Details printed on VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
The following are the details that the candidates will be able to find on VITMEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Enrolment number
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Permanent Address of the Candidate
- Exam Slot
- Date and day of the examination
- Exam Timings
- Name and address of the Test Centre
- Exam Schedule
- Important Instructions regarding the VITMEE 2020.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants are advised to check the exam pattern before they start preparing for the exams. The exam pattern will give the candidates a clear idea about the question to be come in the exam. The exam pattern of VITMEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Time allowed (Duration)||2 hours|
|Mode of the exam||Computer Based test)CBT)|
|Langauge of the exam||English|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Name of the subjects||Respective subject and English comprehensive|
- For every right answer, candidate will be awarded with 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
If a candidate is still have any doubt regarding the exam pattern of VITMEE 2020, then they are advised to check the previous year's question papers.