VITMEE 2021 Application Form has been started and the last date to apply is 14 June 2021 by Vellore Institute of Technology. Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination 2021 will be conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admissions into M.Tech, MCA, Integrated Ph.D., etc. in the institute. It is a university level examination conducted once a year. The exam shall be conducted only in the online mode. The article gives details about the application form and other related details of VITMEE 2021.
- VITMEE 2021 last date to fill online application is 14 June 2021(Extended).
- VITMEE 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply was 31 May 2021.
VITMEE 2021 Application Dates
The applicants can check the important dates regarding the Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination in the below table:
VITMEE Registration Dates 2021
|Application form release date||Started|
|Application last date||31 May 2021 14 June 2021|
The aspirants are requested to keep visiting the page for the updates related to application dates.
VITMEE 2021 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the VITMEE 2021 Application Form:
- The Application fee for VITMEE 2021 is non-refundable.
- Candidates need to check the correct Application form before filling it.
- Candidates must read the instructions before filling the Registration form.
- The Application form is in Offline mode. Candidates need to use black ballpoint only to fill the form in CAPITAL letters.
- Use HB2 pencil to shade the circles neatly.
- The Form should be neat and clean. There should be no scribbling, tear or wrinkles in the OMR sheet.
- The photograph should be in colour. It must be less than six months old and should have a full, unobscured view of the face in front of a white background.
- Candidates must follow the guidelines and avoid attested photograph.
- Applicants must mention the complete address giving full Name and Pincode correctly. This block will appear in the same way in all the correspondence.
- The address must be written only within the box provided.
- Use adhesive to paste the photograph in the space provided. Do not staple, pin, stitch or stick anything on the Application Form.
- Applicants must mention the correct mailing address, pin-code, valid e-mail ID, Telephone number with correct STD code and an active mobile number.
- VIT University will not be responsible if communications do not reach the respective candidate who has mentioned incomplete or wrong address, invalid E-mail Id or wrong/inactive mobile number.
- Candidates must ensure that the Application form is complete in all respects. An incomplete Address or application filled in any other language other than English will not be accepted and entertained by the Authority.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the OMR Application form for future reference.
- Applicants are needed to fill the Application Number mentioned in their OMR sheet for all future correspondence.
- The filled OMR Application Form should be enclosed in an envelope and send via post to the Official Authority.
- VIT University will not entertain any postal delay or irregularity or Application form lost during postal transit.
- The application form cannot be edited at later stages. Hence, candidates are required to fill the form correctly.
How to Apply for VITMEE 2021?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the application form offline:
- Candidates can purchase the Prospectus and the Information Brochure for the VITEEE 2021, along with the necessary enclosures like the Application form and a printed self-addressed envelope which can be obtained against cash payment from the post office.
- Candidates can also obtain the Registration Form in person from the below-mentioned campuses of VIT University-
- VIT- Vellore Campus
- VIT- Chennai Campus
- VIT- Andra Pradesh Campus
- VIT- Bhopal Campus
- Candidates must fill the Application Form in his/her own handwriting.
- Applicants must ensure only the Original OMR Application Form is sent to the Authority. The hard copy of the same must be kept with the candidate for further reference.
- Read the instructions before filling the offline Application Form. There is no scope of editing the form at a later stage.
- The name and Date of Birth should be the same as that of the High School Certificate/ Class 12/ Intermediate/ Pre- University examination Certificate.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Note down the Application number for future reference.
- The Application form must be sent either by Registered Post/ Speed Post in the self-addressed envelope provided by the VIT University.
- The offline Registration form must reach the office before the last date of submission.
- Before dispatching the Application Form, candidates must ensure that they have filled correct Test city code, Subject and tick the checklist on the envelope provided.
- The Candidates are not supposed to send any documents along with the Offline Application Form.
Documents required while filling VITMEE 2021 Registration Form
The following documents shall be necessary while filling the application form of VITMEE 2021:
- Scanned Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Education Certificates/mark sheets for reference.
- Valid ID proof for reference of Name and Address.
How to fill the Online VITMEE 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the application form of VITMEE 2021:
- The candidates have to visit the official website.
- Details such as the name of the candidate, email ID must be given to register for the examination.
- A password must be set for the registered email ID.
- Details to be mentioned during Registration-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Verification code
Filling the Details
- The candidates must log in using the given email ID and password.
- After logging in, other details such as personal details which include the name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Educational details like previous degree details, qualifying exam details, etc. also must be filled by the candidate.
- Details to be mentioned while filling the Registration form -
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registered Mobile Number
- Registered email address
Address for Correspondance
- State Name
- District Name
- Name of the Board
- Name of the school
Address of the School
- State Name
- District Name
- Month and Year of Passing/ Appearing
- After that click on Save and Next. Candidates will have to fill the General Details.
- Test city Preference- Which includes Country Name, State Name, VITEEE Test City.
- Subject Preference- Choice of subjects appearing in VITEEE- choose from the drop-down list.
- Other Information- How did you know about VITEEE?- choose from Drop-down list.
- After filling all the details the candidates are required to upload scanned documents as required.
- The photograph of the candidate must be passport size and a recent one. It must be in .JPG/.JPEG format.
- The signature of the candidate must be kept on a plain paper and must be clearly visible during scanning.
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Signature||10 KB to 200 KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Payment of application fee
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee after filling the application form properly.
- Only after paying the application fee, the procedure is assumed to be complete.
- The application fee can be paid using credit/debit cards or through internet banking.
Submitting the application form
- Save and submit the form
- Must get the printout of the filled form for all the future uses.