VITREE 2021 Application form will be availbale from the First week of January 2021 last up to Third week of May 2021 on the official website. VIT will conduct the entrance exam at a national level for those who want to take admission in Ph.D programs (in Science, Management, Engineering, Law, Fashion Technology and Languages) and Integrated Ph.D programs (in Engineering/ Technology). Candidates must check the important details related to the VITREE Application Form 2021 Dates, Procedure, Applivcation Fees and so on.
VITREE 2021 Application Form Dates
Applicants can check the all relevant dates of VITREE Registration Process from given below:
|Notification Release ||First week of January 2021|
|Application Process Start||First week of January 2021|
|Last date to apply ||Third week of May 2021|
|Exam Dates||First week of June 2021|
VITREE 2021 Application Form
Applicants can fill the form from the First week of January 2021 last up to the Third week of May 2021. Check all relevant information related to the VITREE Application Procedure 2021:
- Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) will release the application form through online mode at the official website, there is no other mode of the application form available.
- First, candidates check their eligibility, they are eligible or not before applying for the entrance exam.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates have to register themselves with a valid email address and phone number.
- Must provide the correct information in the application form, because there is no application correction window for the correction.
- If authority will find any information wrong or incorrect they will reject the application form.
- Must upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee through online mode.
- In any situation conducting will not refund the application, it is non-refundable.
- Applicants are advised to take the print out of filled application form.
VITREE Application Fees 2021
Given below are application fee and mode payment through which candidates can make payment:
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 1200/- as a VITREE application fee. This application fee is applicable for all the category candidates.
- The payment process is done through the online mode via using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or UPI.
Documents Required at Registration
Candidates must take the following documents at the time of application procedure:
- Scanned copy of recent photograph and signature
- Government photo ID proof
- Passing certificate of Qualifying exam
How to apply for VITREE 2021?
Candidates can check all important information of VITREE 2021 Application Procedure which is mentioned below:
STEP 1: Registration
- First thing candidates have to do is visit official website of Vellore Institute of Technology
- Candidate can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- After filling all the required details, must verify that all information is correct and submit it.
- After registration, a verifying code will send on the email id.
- Authority will send the link to the candidate for the verification.
- Candidates can login with their login credential.
STEP 2: Information Filling
When candidates successfully register themselves they will go for the next step application form filling
- For form filling, applicants have to login with registration id and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application form.
Given below are the information candidates have fill:
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
STEP 3: Upload Documents
STEP 4: Payment
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Paytm.
STEP 5: Confirmation Page
After successfully filling the online application form, candidates must take print out of application for future.