VVET 2021 Application Form has been released on 15 May 2021. The last date to apply without late fee is 15 July 2021. The last date to apply with late fee is from 16 to 20 July 2021. Candidates are required to submit the form within the announced time or else they have to pay fine for late submission. Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test 2021 is conducted for admission into Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) programme in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati only. The medium of instruction and examination will be in Sanskrit Language. Candidatesa re advised to read the complete article to get insights on the admission process for Vidyavarishi Ph.D programmes.
- VVET 2021 Application Form can be filled until 15 July 2021 without late fee.
VVET 2021 Application form: Important Dates
Follwing Table contains updated dates for the upcoming events in application process.
|Start of online Application process||15 May 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with fees|
25 June 2021
15 July 2021
|Last date to submit the form with late fees fine|
26 June-05 July 2021
16 to 20 July 2021
|Dates of editing the application by the applicants|
06 July-10 July 2021
21 to 24 July 2021
14 August 2021
VVET 2021 Ph.D. Application Form
Before applying for the entrance exam the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Those who are seeking admission can read the important points regarding VVET Ph.D. 2021 Application Form:
- The candidates could fill the form online on the official website of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
- Applicants were allowed to fill one form only.
- Valid email id & Phone number was to be given as were to be used for further communication purpose.
- They were asked to give all their educational, personal details.
- Once the form was completed with the details filling process fee payment was must be done.
- Before the fee payment application number and payment reference Id were generated.
- Candidates were advised to take the printout of the form for all further uses.
VVET 2021 Ph.D. Application Fee
An option was given to make the payment, check the fee details below in the given table & points:
Application Fee Stucture
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates.||Rs 1200/-|
|General / Others / UR candidates||Rs 1500/-|
|Late Fee(for all candidates)||Rs 300/- + Registration fee|
A fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment - The candidates need to pay an additional processing charge (as per the policy of payment gateway) or Credit/Debit/Net Banking etc. to pay the online application fee.
VVET 2021 Ph.D. Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the below-mentioned information for the selection procedure of Rashtriya Sanskrit VidyAdmission to the Vidyavaridhi program is based on the entrance test called Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test (VVET).
- All candidates seeking admission to the program must apply to fill the online application form within the given time frame.
- All eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test.
- Admit cards for appearing in the VVET will be uploaded on the Sansthan website.
- While applying online application, each candidate is directed to mention his/her choice in
maximum preference order for admission in Sansthan Campuses.
- The mentioned same choice preference order will be followed for admission in Sansthan Campuses.
- In case of non-availability of seats in the desired Sansthan, admission may be given in any one of the
Campuses according to merit.
- Merit-lists for admission will be prepared at the All India level. The information for successful candidates will be uploaded on the website.
VVET 2021 Ph.D. Admit Card
VVET 2021 Ph.D Admit card is available soon after the completion of application process. Candidates are provided with the admit card only after successful completion of application process. Candidates are advised to check the admit card secion from the below provided link
VVET 2021 Ph.D Exam