WB ITI 2021 is also known as West Bengal Industrial Training Institute 2021. WB ITI is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development which is also known as West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. WB ITI exam is state level counselling procedure which conducts once a year to offer admission in M and E group courses of ITI. In group E, candidates can get admission on the basis of the marks obtained in Class VIIIth while in group M candidates get admission based on marks to obtain in the 10+2 exam. Candidates must go through the given below article which contains all the essential information related to WB ITI 2021 entrance exam application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and so on.
WB ITI 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important West Bengal ITI 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
WB ITI 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application form availability||1st week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Admit card issue||1st week of August 2021|
|West Bengal Common Entrance Test (CET)||3rd week of August 2021|
|Merit list releases||2nd week of September 2021|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of September 2021|
WB ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the WB ITI Application Form 2021 from the 1st week of March 2021 in the office and official website of the conducting authority. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to go through eligibility criteria first. Check all the important information related to registration:
- Candidates can fill the application form through both the mode online and offline modes.
- Applicants must be careful while filling the application form because the authority will not provide any correction facility.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Aspirants are advised to take the print out of their application form and keep it safe.
- Candidates also submit the print of the online filled application form along with fees.
WB ITI 2021 Application Fees
Candidates can check the WB ITI Application Fee 2021 in the given below table:
WB ITI Registration Fees 2021
|Offline Application Fees||Rs. 250/-|
|Offline Application Fees for Kanyashree enrolled candidates||Rs. 125/-|
|Online Application Fees||Rs. 200/-|
|Online Application Fees for Kanyashree enrolled candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Note: Application fees are non-refundable at any condition by the conducting authority.
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode: Candidates can pay their application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Offline mode: Candidates can pay their application fee through offline mode also. Candidates have to pay through bank Challan.
WB ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their WB ITI Eligibility 2021 before filling the application form. Given below are some points regarding the eligibility:
- Nationality: Candidates must possess Indian Nationality.
- Domicile: Candidates should have the West Bengal Domicile certificate.
- Age Limit: Candidates must complete the age of 14 years as of 01 August 2021. There will be no upper age limit.
- Trade courses are divided into two groups. E-Group & M-Group.
- For E-Group: Candidates should clear the class 8 examination from any recognized board.
- For M-Group: Candidates should clear the 10 level examination from the recognized board.
- Candidates passed 10 level or equivalent Examination without Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects will not be eligible for admission in the Engineering Group of trades.
- Applicants cannot fill for both the group. Aspirants found applying for both the groups will be rejected.
Category wise seat distribution mentioned in the given below table, candidates must check:
West Bengal ITI Reservation Criteria
- 50% of total seats are reserved for District Quota for which the candidates, who passed the entry qualification from the schools located within the district where the concerned Govt. ITI is located, will be considered.
- All other general reservation rules such as SC, ST, PH, and WOMAN quota will be applicable for District Quota reservation seats.
- One seat in each of the “E” group of Trades will be kept reserved for inmates (boys and girls) of the State Welfare Homes having educational qualification of class 8 pass.
WB ITI 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their WB ITI Admit Card 2021
on the official website of the conducting body. Check all the relevant details related to the hall ticket:
- Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website.
- Applicants have login with their application number and password
- Aspirants have to enter some required details.
- Candidates must check the details mention in the admit card carefully.
- Must take the print out of their admit card and keep it safe.
WB ITI 2021 Syllabus
The vital information about WB ITI Syllabus 2021 is given below:
- The exam paper for group E will be based on class 8 subjects.
- Candidates are advised to check the complete syllabus of the common entrance exam.
- The duration of the entrance exam is two hours.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects:
- English Comprehension
- General awareness
- General Intelligence
- Numerical Ability
WB ITI 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the preparation tips for WB ITI 2021 entrance exam for better preparation:
- Aspirants must be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper time table should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has no negative marking, the Candidates should answer each question.
- While studying, Candidates should take breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
WB ITI 2021 Result
The candidate is advised to check the following details about WB ITI Result 2021:
- WB ITI 2021 Results will be released in the form of a merit list.
- results will be published in the last week of June 2021 tentatively.
- Aspirants can check their results through online mode only.
- No offline result will not be sent to the aspirants by post.
- Aspirants can check their results by entering their application number and password.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the result printout safe until the counselling procedure.
WB ITI 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule
Tie-breaking procedure for applicants securing the same percentage of marks in Madhyamik or equivalent examination:
Marks obtained in Mathematics, Science, and Date of birth would be considered sequentially for breaking a tie.
WB ITI 2021 Counselling
The detailed information regarding WB ITI 2021 counselling is given below:
- West Bengal ITI 2021 Counselling will be conducted from September 2021.
- Selected candidates in the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to bring their original documents for counselling.
- After complete verification of the documents and submission of fee seats will be allotted to the aspirants.
- After completion of the counselling process, the seat confirmation letter will be given to the candidates.
- Candidates will have to report the respective ITI institutes along with a seat allotment letter.
Documents Required for WB ITI Counselling 2021
Candidates must have to bring the following documents for counselling:
- 8th class mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Admit card of group E
- Aadhar card
- Migration certificate
- Kanyashree enrolled certificate
- Caste certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
The following nine major ITIs shall not have any district quota seats:
- ITI, Gariahat.
- ITI, Tollygunge.
- ITI, Howrah Homes.
- ITI, Kalyani.
- ITI, Hooghly.
- ITI, Durgapur.
- ITI, Siliguri.
- Women ITI, Kolkata.
- ITI for Physically challenged Boys & Girls
WB ITI 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the WB ITI exam:
West Bengal Industrial Training Institute 2021 [WB ITI 2021]
|West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
WB ITI Official website
To offer a job in government colleges as ITI trainees.
Stay connected for West Bengal Industrial Training Institute 2021 [WB ITI] conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
West Bengal Industrial Training Institute
WBSCTVESD portal aims at "Convergence and Dissemination of Information" and "Convergence and Simplification of Process." The web-portal is beneficial to Candidates, Trainees, Training Institutes, Employers, Placement Agencies, Labour Contractors, Job Providers, Self-Employed persons, and even a Common Citizen.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is the statutory body and a state-level council for technical education, under the Department of Technical Education & Training, Ministry of Technical Education& Training. WB ITI is located at 110, 2nd Floor, SN Banerjee Road, Esplanade, Dharmatala, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013.