WB ITI 2020 Application Form last date to submit has been extended to 31 July 2020. WB ITI 2020 will be conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development which also known as West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. WB ITI 2020 is a State level entrance exam. This exam offers various Diploma Courses. WB ITI 2020 Online Application Form will be released on the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development. Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for WB ITI 2020 examination before filling the application form. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the WB ITI 2020 Application Form.
- The last date to apply for WB ITI 2020 has been extended to 31 July 2020 due to COVID-19.
WB ITI 2020 Application Form Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of WB ITI Application Form in the given table:
WB ITI 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form Online/Offline Released Date||04 March 2020|
|Last Date For Application Form ||31 July 2020|
|Last date of submission of printout copy of application along with payment slip||notified soon|
|Examination Date||notified soon|
WB ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidate makes ensure about all the points before filling the WB ITI 2020 Application Form. All the Points are listed below:
- WB ITI 2020 Application Form will be released online and offline.
- Candidate can fill the Application Form online on the official website of West Bengal State Council Of Technical Education.
- Candidate can download the Application form from the official website and can apply offline.
- Before filling the WB ITI 2020 Application Form Applicant must check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must be registered on the official website for the online WB ITI 2020 Application Form.
- Fill all the information correctly in the WB ITI 2020 Application Form.
- Candidate can change the filled information in the application before submission.
WB ITI 2020 Application Form Fee
Candidate can check the WB ITI 2020 Application Form Fee in the given the table:
WB ITI 2020 Application Form Fee
|Online Application Form Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Online Application Form Fee For Kanyashree Enrolled Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Offline Application Form Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Offline Application Form Fee For Kanyashree Enrolled Candidates||Rs. 125/-|
Note: Wb ITI 2020 Application Form Fee will not be refundable at any condition.
Documents Needed For WB ITI 2020 Application Form
All the Required Documents For WB ITI 2020 Application Form is listed below:
- Candidate's recent clicked colored photograph.
- Candidate's signature.
- Candidate's left-hand thumb impression.
For the online Application form, candidate must upload all scanned documents and they should in jpg/jpeg format and the size be in the range of 10KB - 50KB.
For the offline Application form, candidate must carry the documents in hardcopy.
How To Apply For WB ITI 2020 Application Form
WB ITI 2020 Application form can be filled in online and offline mode. The candidate makes ensure to follow all the steps for filling the application form (online/ offline). All the steps are listed below:
- Candidate can get the OMR Application form with the WB ITI brochure from all Government ITIs by paying the amount of application form.
- Candidate must fill all the information carefully in the Application Form.
- Submit the Application form in any government ITI College.
Step 1. Registration
- Candidate must visit the official website webscte.co.in for WB ITI 2020 Application form.
- Move the cursor on the "ADMISSION" and check the"Admission Type".
- In "Admission Type", choose the course "Diploma Courses".
- Register on the next window with Name, ID, and Password.
- Click on the "Register" button.
Step 2. Filling The Application Form
- Login with the registered ID and Password.
- On the next window, fill all the listed information in the WB ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Candidate Name
- Father's name
- Contact Number
- Permanent Address
- Save all the information in the application form and click the "Submit" button.
Step 3. Upload The Documents
- After saving all the information and submitting, click on the next "Next Step"
- Upload all the scanned documents:
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Save all the information and click "Submit Information".
Step 4: Fee Payment
Step 5: Submission
After filling all the information/uploading documents and payment, candidate can submit the WB ITI 2020 Application Form successfully.
About WB ITI 2020 Admit Card
WB ITI 2020 Admit Card will be released in Last week of May 2020. The admit card will be released on the official website webscte.co.in for WB ITI 2020 Examination.