WB ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria will be set by exam conducted authority i.e West Bengal State Council of Technical education. WB ITI 2022 is a State level entrance exam. This exam conducts once a year to offer various Diploma courses in ITI college. The candidate must check all the eligibility criteria before applying for the WB ITI 2022 Application Form. Candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria for WB ITI 2022 examination. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the WB ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
WB ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for WB ITI 2022
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authority. Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will not be considered for the WB ITI. Candidate must fulfill all the WB ITI 2022
Eligibility Criteria. The candidate
makes sure to read all the eligibility criteria which are listed below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: The candidate should have the West Bengal Domicile Certificate.
- Candidate must be passed 10th level or equivalent Examination with Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects.
- ITI Diploma Courses are divided into 2 groups: E-Group & M-Group:-
- E-Group: Candidate must be passed the 8th level examination from any recognized board.
- M-Group: Candidate must be passed the 10th level examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates can't apply for both the groups.
Candidates must ensure that they are of eligible age while applying for WB ITI 2022. Candidates can check the below-mentioned points to know about the age limit for WB ITI 2022:
- Candidate must be complete the age of 14 years as of 01 August 2022.
- Candidate less than the age of 14 years can't fill the WB ITI 2022 Application form.
Catagory And Reservation
Candidate can check the given table for reservation of seats in WB ITI 2022 examination:
WB ITI 2022 Reversed Criteria
|Physically Challenged ||03%|
- 50% of total seats are reserved for District Quota for those the candidates, who passed the entry qualification from the schools located within the district where the concerned Govt. ITI is located, will be considered.
- All other general reservation rules such as SC, ST, PH, and WOMAN quota will be applicable for District Quota reservation criteria.
- One seat in each of the “E” group of Trades will be kept reserved for inmates (boys and girls) of the State Welfare Homes having educational qualification of class 8 pass.
WB ITI 2022 Application Form
WB ITI 2022 Application form
will be available from the First week of May 2022. Candidates can fill the application forms by the 4th week of July 2022. Candidates can fill the Application online and offline from the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Techincal Education. WB ITI 2022 is a State level entrance exam. This exam offers various Diploma Courses. WB ITI Online Application Form will be released on the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development.