WB ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria will be set by exam conducted authority West Bengal State Council of Technical education. WB ITI 2020 is a State level entrance exam. This exam conduct once a year to offer various Diploma courses in ITI college. Candidate must check all the eligibility criteria before applying for the WB ITI 2020 Application Form. Candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria for WB ITI 2020 examination. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the WB ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
WB ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate's nationality must be Indian.
- Candidate should have the West Bengal Domicile Certificate.
- Candidate must be passed 10th level or equivalent Examination with Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects.
- ITI Diploma Courses are divided into 2 groups: E-Group & M-Group:-
- E-Group: Candidate must be passed 8th level examination from any recognized board.
- M-Group: Candidate must be passed 10th level examination from any recognized board.
- Candidate can't apply for both the groups.
Candidate must be complete the age of 14 years as on 01 August 2020. Candidate less than the age of 14 years can't fill the WB ITI 2020 Application form.
Catagory And Reservation
Candidate can check the given table for reservation of seats in WB ITI 2020 examination:
WB ITI 2020 Reversed Criteria
|Physically Challenged ||03%|
- 50% of total seats are reserved for District Quota for those the candidates, who passed the entry qualification from the schools located within the district where the concerned Govt. ITI is located, will be considered.
- All other general reservation rules such as SC, ST, PH and WOMAN quota will be applicable for District Quota reservation criteria.
WB ITI 2020 Application Form
WB ITI 2020 Application form will be released on First week of March 2020 to Last week of April 2020. Candidate can fill the Application online and offline from the official website of West Bengal State Council of Techincal Education.