WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form has been released on the official website. Interested candidates can edit the West Bengal Joint Entrance for Lateral Entry application online. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted once a year. It provides lateral entry admissions in engineering, pharmacy, and technology courses to the candidates. This article provides important details of WBJEE JELET application form 2021 and other important information regarding the same.
- WBJEE JELET 2021 editing in the application form has been started from 25-27 May 2021.
- WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form has been released on 04 May 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply for WBJEE JELET 2021 was 24 May 2021.
WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form Dates
Here is a list of important events and dates in the table given below. Candidate must go through it carefully:
JELET 2021 Application Dates
Release of the Application form (Both Online and Offline)
|04 May 2021|
Last Date for the Submission of Application form
|24 May 2021|
|25-27 May 2021|
WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form
The following are the particular points which a candidate has to keep in mind while filling up the WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form:
- The application form is available only in the online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from the link given --> WBJEE JELET 2021
- Personal details, educational details, and correspondence details must be entered by the candidate while filling the application form.
- All the details entered must match with the official details and must be filled in carefully.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned images and signature as per the specifications mentioned.
- All the documents uploaded must adhere to the specifications; else, there are chances of being rejected.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through online modes such as credit/debit card or Allahabad bank challans.
- After filling the application form, the candidates must take a printout of the same for future uses.
- The candidates have to check before submitting the final application form as a correction window shall not be available.
Documents Required to Fill WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form
The following documents must be kept ready before filling the application form for WBJEE JELET 2021:
- Marks sheet of class 10th
- Marks sheet of class 12th
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Details of payment method being used
How to fill WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill WBJEE JELET 2021 application form:
The following are the basic steps to fill up the Registration Form:
- The first step in filling the application form is registration.
- Candidates have to register using their basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, email-ID, etc.
- The candidates are also required to choose a security question and password during the registration process.
- After the registration is complete, a unique application number shall be sent to the candidate’s registered email-ID.
- The candidates have to keep this reference number and application number safe until the admission process.
2: Filling the application form
Candidates need to fill up the personal, academic, and qualification detail in the application form:
- After the registration process is complete, candidates are required to log in using their email-ID and password.
- After logging in, details such as domicile, category, the status of PwD, district, nationality, status, etc., must be entered in the personal details.
- Educational details such as the candidate’s marks up to the qualifying degree of the candidate.
- The candidates are also required to choose the examination zones while filling the application form.
3: Uploading the documents
After filling up the academic details, students need to required to upload their image and signature:
- After filling the application form, the candidates must upload scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- The photograph must have a plain background, preferably white, and must be taken very clearly.
- The signature must be done on a plain background paper with a dark blue pen or a black pen.
- Signatures done in capital letters or uneven backgrounds are not acceptable and are bound to be rejected.
- The following are the specifications to be kept in mind while uploading the documents:
3 KB to 100 KB
4cm X 3cm
3 KB to 30 KB
4cm X 1.5cm
Note: The images being uploaded must adhere to these particular specifications only.
4: Payment and submission of application form
The last stage of the WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form is the Payment Mode, which can be completed through the online mode only:
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The candidates are advised to check all the details entered by them before submitting the application form and making the payment.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode using a credit card, debit card, internet banking, and offline mode using challan.
- The challan will be available for printout immediately after the candidate selects cash.
- The challan has to be downloaded, and the candidates have to deposit the fee in any branch of the Allahabad branch.
- After the payment of the application fee, candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page.
- This printout has to be kept safe until the admission process gets completed.
Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Paytm.
|General / Unreserved||Rs 500/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ST (Scheduled Tribes)/OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 500/-|
Note: The Application Fee is the same for all the category candidates.
No special correction window shall be provided to the candidates after submitting the WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Form. Hence, all the candidates must fill in the details very carefully. In case of discrepancies, the candidates have to visit the main office of the WBJEE Board along with the original documents and get them corrected.
WBJEE JELET 2021 Exam Centre
While filling the application form, applicants had to choose any of the following centers for their entrance exam:
For Diploma in printing Engineering/printing technology and B.Sc Exam Zones:
- Kolkata-North/Salt Lake
For Diploma in Agriculture Engineering and Pharmacy Exam Zone:
- Kolkata-North/Salt Lake
For all other diplomae in engineering or technology exam zones:
- Kolkata-North/Salt Lake
WBJEE JELET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download WBJEE JELET 2021 Admit Card from the official website of the WBJEE. They will have to enter the Application Number and Password, and Date of Birth to download the hall ticket. It must be noted that the admit card carries information like the name and address of the candidate, day and date of the examination, complete address of the test center, photograph, and signature of the candidate. It is advised to carry valid id proof along with WBJEE JELET Admit Card.