WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling will be conducted in the second week of July-August 2022(Tentative). Only qualified candidates are eligible for the counselling process. Candidates must register themselves online to sit in the counselling and seat allotment/admission process after verification of all the original documents. To enter the counselling round, candidates have to pay the fee for registration in counselling round. Those who will qualify Wii be given admission in the second year of Bachelor Degree courses (four years) in Technology/ Engineering/ Pharmacy in Universities, Colleges of West Bengal stated this complete article to get more information about WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling.
WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling Important Dates
Important dates of WBJEE JELET 2022 counselling are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of WBJEE JELET 2022
|Date of exam||14 May 2022|
|Declaration of results||to be announced soon|
|Online registration for counselling||to be announced soon|
|Release date of call list and time table||to be announced soon|
All the above-mentioned dates excluding the exam date are tentatives based on the previous year's information
Documents required for WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling
Following are the documents that are required at the time of WBJEE JELET 2022 counselling round.
- Registration form of counselling
- WBJEE JELET 2022 rank card
- WBJEE JELET 2022 admit card
- Recent passport-sized colour photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Domicile
- One proof of Date of birth
- Class 12th Marksheet(applicable only for B.Sc. candidates)
- All Mark sheets of Diploma or B.Sc. course passed
WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling
Candidates must read the following instructions before going to WBJEE JELET 2022 counselling round.
- Counselling fee of WBJEE JELET 2022 is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- Candidates have to register themselves before time period to appear in counselling round.
- Candidates who are invited for counselling need to report on the allotted date and time at the allotted institute
- No other person can attend counselling round on behalf of the other candidates.
WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling Process
The process of WBJEE JELET 2022 counselling are listed below.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam(WBJEE) Board.
- Then search here for "JELET 2022 Counselling Registration" link and click on that.
- After that, candidates have to fill all the asked details and then click on the "submit" icon.
- Now, candidates have registered themselves successfully for Counselling round.
Step 2. College Selection
- After, the registration process is completed, candidates have to make their choices of colleges in which they want to take admissions.
Step 3. Counselling Round
- After making the choices of colleges, registered candidates will be informed to attend the counselling round on the alloted time, date and the institute.
Step 4. Seat allotment
- In the next steps, candidates will be alloted seats based on the choices of colleges they have filled
Step 5. Results
- In the last step, results for the seat allotment will be released on the official website.
WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling Fee
Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be called for counselling round. If candidates want to appear in the counselling round, then they have to pay the counselling fee.
- A fee of counselling form: Rs 500/-
- Mode of fee payment: Candidates can pay counselling fee through online mode only i.e Credit Card, Debit Card or net banking.
Note: The above details regarding the fee structure is based on the information of the previous year's counselling round.
WBJEE JELET Reservation 2022
Those who have been called for counselling can check the seat reservation criteria below in the given points:
- For SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD category candidates, applicable Acts/Rules of the Government of West Bengal prevailing at the time of admission will be followed.
- The seat reservation will be befitted to the West Bengal domicile only.
- PwD (persons with disability) candidates reservation will be given on a horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in General/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category to which he/she belongs.
- List of reserved seats will be announced by the concerned authority before counselling.
- Candidates claiming reserved seats must submit relevant Certificate issued from either of the competent Authorities as enlisted below.
- The certificate is to be produced during counselling, admission etc. If the certificate is then found to be invalid, the candidate will lose the opportunity of admission in the reserved category.