WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 exam has been postponed from 10 May 2020 due to Covid-19. It is also known as West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2020 and will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). This exam is now known as JENPAS-UG. It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. JENPAUH offer admission in nursing courses in different government and a private college. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 entrance exam application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc.
For 2020–2021 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JENPAS UG 2020 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission in B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BASLP, BMLT.
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 is scheduled to be held on 10 May 2020 has been postponed.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2020 from the official website of conducting body. Check all the important information related to JENPAUH hall ticket 2020:
- Candidates must log in with their registration ID and password to download the hall ticket.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates can get the duplicate admit card in case they lost their admit card.
- Candidates have to apply to Board and pay the processing fees Rs. 500/-.
- Admit card consist of information such as candidates name and date of birth, exam date and time, test centre and address and so on.
- Candidates must take the print out of their admit card for the examination because without admit card candidates are not allowed to enter in the test centre.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination Centre
Candidates can check the JENPAUH Examination Centres 2020 entrance exam:
While filling the Registration Form the applicants have to choose the examination centres as per their preferences.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Pattern 2020 so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure. Check the paper pattern in the given below table:
Question Pattern for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
Offline(Pen and Paper)
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Duration||120 Minutes for each paper|
|Medium||English and Bengali|
|Number of Questions||50 in each paper|
|Total Marks||100 for each paper|
+2 for each correct answer
-1/2 for each wrong answer
0 for unattempted question
Candidates check the paper wise questions and mark distribution in the given below table:
Section Wise Marks and Questions Distributions
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Paper 2||Biological science||50||100|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must check the WBJEE JENPAUH Syllabus 2020 on the official website of conducting authority. Syllabus for JENPAUH 2020 examination will be based on class 11 and 12 syllabi under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Preparation Tips
WBJEE JENPAUH Preparation 2020 tips are mentioned below which helps the candidate to score well in the exam:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus.
- Candidate should practice previous years question papers.
- Make short notes of important topics for further use.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form from 23 January 2020 and the last date to register was 13 February 2020. Candidate can register from the official website. Candidates can check all the essential information regarding the JENPAUH registration 2020:
- Candidates get the application form on the official website of WBJEE that is the conducting authority. The application form will only available in an online mode no other mode available.
- Candidates provide register email ID and mobile number.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the form and must avoid mistakes.
- Authority will open the correction window from 14 February 2020 to 16 February 2020 on the official website. But candidates can correct other than the following field:
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- The application process is not complete until the confirmation page is generated.
- Candidates must take the printout copy of Confirmation Page for future reference and keep it confidential and safe.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Fees
Candidates can check the information for JENPAUH 2020 Application Fees in the below points:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- the number of application fees.
- Application fees exclude the bank charge which candidates also have to pay.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode only by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates remember that application is non-refundable.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must check their WBJEE JENPAUH Eligibility Criteria 2020 before filling the online application form. Given below are some points concern with eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must possess Indian nationality.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be 17 years or not less than that. And upper age limit should vary from course to course as:
- For B.Sc Nursing and PBT: No upper age
- For BASLP: Not more than 25 years as on 31 December 2020.
- For BMLT: Not more than 40 Years as on 31 December 2020.
- Educational: Candidates must clear the class 12 examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent board.
- Maximum Marks: Candidates should secure at least 50% marks(for SC/ST/OBC/PwD passing marks is 40%) in 10+2.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Answer Key
After the WBJEE JENPAU 2020 exam candidates can check the answer key released. All the candidates are advised to download and print the answer key as it helps them in calculating the aggregate maks scored by them in the test. All those who appeared can add 2 marks for each correct answer and they are required to deduct their 0.5 i.e. 25% of marks for each wrong answer. At last candidates can add all the marks to get a rough idea of the total marks scored by them in the test.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result
Candidates can download their WBJEE JENPAUH form the official website of WBJEE. Check all essential detail concern with scorecard:
- Candidates have to login into the official website from the registration Id and Password.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number to open the scorecard
- The result contains the score that the candidate score in the examination with rank.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out copy of the result.
- If candidates have any problem with the result, they can contact the authority by visiting or through the helpline number.
Note: If a candidate wants a Duplicate Score card. The request can be made within 60 days from the declaration of results. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 through DD.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
The details about WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling are provided in this section given below:
- JENPAUH counselling will start on the last week of August.
- WBJEE will not conduct any counselling for the admission.
- For admission in B.Sc Nursing Central selection Committee(CSC), W.B Govt. College of Nursing, Kolkata, SSKM Hospital Campus, 244, A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700020 will conduct the counselling
- For admission in B.M.L.T, B.A.S.L.P, B.Sc(CCT), B.Sc(OTT), B.Sc(PT), B.Sc(PA) West Bengal University of Health Science will conduct the counselling.
- For admission in B.P.T, Department Health and Family Welfare will conduct the counselling.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
The candidates will be provided admission into following mentioned courses on qualifying this exam:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
WBJEE JENPUAH 2020 Application Form Correction
The Board has started WBJEE JENPAS -UG Application form facility for the registered candidates. During the correction window, candidates can edit all details in the application form except for their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, etc. Furthermore, WBJEEB, sends and SMS / email to those candidates which have discrepancy in the images uploaded by them. The correction in the uploaded image is to be done within one day of receiving the SMS / email.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Highlight(Basic Information)
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 or West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2020
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEE)
Undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical
Offline(Pen and Paper)
|To offer admission in undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEE) was established in the year of 1962 by the Government of West Bengal, to the exertion of the power of conferred under article 162 of India Constitution.WBJEE is a state-level register government authority. It conducts the different exam at the state level to offer admission in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses, professional and vocational courses. given below are some exams which WBJEE conducts:
- JENPAUH/JENPAS UG