WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG Result 2022 will be announced by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE), West Bengal will release the WBJEE JENPAS UG rank card. Candidates need to log in with their JENPAS(UG) 2022 Application Number and Date of Birth to download the same. The JENPAUH 2022 result comprises the name of candidate, rank, marks obtained, category, and percentage. Scroll below to check out the important dates, steps to download result, how is result calculated and much more about WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Result.
WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG 2022 Result Important Dates
Candidates who have appeared for JENPAUH 2022 successfully. Shown below are the important dates.
WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS UG 2022 Result Dates
|Exam date||31 July 2022|
|Declaration of Rank Card||August 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result-1||First week of August 2022|
|Verification of PWD status|| First week of August 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result-2||First week of August 2022|
How to download WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS UG 2022 Result?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their result for WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS UG 2022. The following are the steps to check so.
- Firstly, click on the link which will be provided once the result is announced or go to the official website.
- After doing so, the candidate dashboard opens for the WBJEE 2022 result, the applicants need to enter the following credentials.
- Thereafter, the rank card for WBJEE 2022 is published on the screen in the pdf format. Download and save it for future reference.
How is WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG 2022 Result Calculated?
The official authority prepares the WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS UG 2022 Result with the help of the following steps. Candidates should note that there is no provision of rechecking / revaluation of the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Result. The steps are as follows.
- First of all, the marks in Class 12 of the candidates are considered for admission into Nursing courses.
- The following criteria is considered for the same.
- Candidate should have passed in the Science stream.
- The General Category applicant must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in Class 12 Boards in both theory and practical separately with 45% aggregate marks. In case of SC / ST the marks would be 40%
- After this, the rank card is prepared for WBJEE 2022 JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG. Candidates should note that the duplicate rank card is not issued again. Hence, they should keep it safe.
WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG 2022 Tie Breaking Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates score the same marks, then the tie is solved with the help of the following criteria. They are as follows.
- The candidate with higher marks in Biology are considered.
- The candidate with higher marks in Chemistry are considered.
- The applicant who has higher marks in Physics are considered.
- The applicant who has higher marks in English are ranked higher.
- At last, the older age candidate is considered.
Details WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS UG 2022 Result
The applicants must read and check each and every detail in the WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG 2022 Result. They are as follows.
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained
WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS UG 2022 Counselling
Qualified candidates are called for the counselling session online at wbjeeb.nic.in. The counselling is held in combined form for various courses including BSc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, BMLT, BSc CCT , BSc OTT, BSc PT and BSc PA. Candidates should note that there is no registration fee for counselling. There are 2 rounds of counselling and one mop up round. The category ranks are indicated on the basis of the information submitted during filling of application form. The steps for the WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG 2022 Counselling are as follow.
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website and register with basic details.
- Then, the applicants need to do choice filling and add / delete / reorder choices.
- After doing so, the seat allotment result is declared on the basis of Class 12 marks.
- At last, the candidates having their name on the merit list, have to appear for document verification.
Important Documents Required for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Counselling
The document verification is done on the Virtual Reporting Centre. If the documents are accepted, an SMS is sent to the registered mobile number. The following documents are required in the original format.
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- JENPAUH/ JENPAS UG 2022 application form.