WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 or JENPAS UG Application Form will start and will end on January 2023 (tentatively). JENPAS, UG exam is scheduled for May 15, 2022. WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application Form has been released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) on behalf of the Central Selection Committee (Nursing). The applicants can apply for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2022 online. It is a State Level examination for candidates who want to get admission to Bachelor of Science in Nursery Courses at various private colleges/institutions in West Bengal. JENPAUH is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in May every year. The candidates are given admissions according to their performance in this examination.
- WBJEE JENPAUH or WB JENPAS UG 2022 Registrations has ended. JENPAS, UG exam is over for 2022 session.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 are as follows:
Registration Dates for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023
|Starting of application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||January 2023|
|Correction and downloading of the confirmation page||January 2023|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Form
The Application form was available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be paid to avoid rejection of the form.]
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned, and all the details should be clear.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Fee
The application fee of WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 can be paid online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Examination Fee
The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to fill the Application Form for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Click on "Register Yourself" below the log in fields.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Then, enter your contact details such as Address, State, contact number, email id, etc.
- Enter a password and choose a security question/answer.
- Click “Submit”
- An application number will be generated, and a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
Step 3-Enter Details:
- Enter more personal details such as domicile, category, income, etc.
- Select two zones of examination of his/her choice
- Save and Move forward.
Step 4-Upload Documents: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 5-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Correction
The competent authority allowed making changes in the Registration Form. The details for the same can be checked below in the given points:
- The primary details, such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc., cannot be edited.
- If the applicants wish to change any other detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window by using the “Edit” mode.
- After this correction window, no requests for correction will be considered.