WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form was released on 12 March 2201 and was closed on 15 April 2021 by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) on behalf of the Central Selection Committee (Nursing). The applicants can apply for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2021 online. It is a State Level examination for candidates who want to get admission to Bachelor of Science in Nursery Courses at various private colleges/institutions in West Bengal. JENPAUH is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in May every year. The candidates are given admissions according to their performance in this examination.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 are as follows:
Registration Dates for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
|Starting of application form||12 March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||15 April 2021|
|Correction and downloading of the confirmation page||16-18 April 2021|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form
The Application form was available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be paid to avoid rejection of the form.]
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned, and all the details should be clear.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 can be paid online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Examination Fee
The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to fill the Application Form for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Click on "Register Yourself" below the log in fields.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Then, enter your contact details such as Address, State, contact number, email id, etc.
- Enter a password and choose a security question/answer.
- Click “Submit”
- An application number will be generated, and a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
Step 3-Enter Details:
- Enter more personal details such as domicile, category, income, etc.
- Select two zones of examination of his/her choice
- Save and Move forward.
Step 4-Upload Documents: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 5-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Correction
The competent authority allowed making changes in the Registration Form. The details for the same can be checked below in the given points:
- The primary details, such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc., cannot be edited.
- If the applicants wish to change any other detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window by using the “Edit” mode.
- After this correction window, no requests for correction will be considered.