WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit Card will release on 1st Week of May 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will release the admit card on the official website. Candidate has to login using the application number and password to check the admit card. Candidate can get admission into a various degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit card.
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will not conduct common entrance tests or counselling for JEHOM or JEEDEC in the year 2021 and onward.
- Instead, WBJEEB will conduct centralized online e-counselling and provisional admission on the basis of marks in qualifying examination (class 12 examination) for the candidates who have already applied for JEHOM-2022.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit card dates
Given below the dates regarding WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit Card.
|Admit card Events||Dates |
|Availability of admit card||05 May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||10 May 2022|
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will release the admit card on the official website on 1st Week of May 2022. Candidate has to login using Application form and password. Candidate has to download the admit card for further process. Admit card will contain essential details regarding the admit card.
Documents to be carried in the exam hall
Following documents a candidate has to bring along with the admit card on the day of examination:
- A Hard copy of the WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 admit card
- Passport size coloured photograph same as uploaded in the application form
- A valid id proof
- Aadhar Card or Passport
- PAN Card or Voter ID
- 10th class admit card School id card
Things not to carried in the exam hall
Candidate should not carry the following thing in the exam hall:
- Any written/printed material
- Log table
- Any communication device like a mobile phone
How to download WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit card:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB
- Click on the link JEHOM 2022 Admit Card
- Enter the Application no and password and then click on the sign-in button.
Step 2: Display button
After clicking on the sign-in button admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Candidate has to save and take print of it for further process.
Details are given on WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Admit Card
Following details will be present on JEHOM 2022 hall ticket:
- Candidate’s name
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Photograph & signature
- General instructions
How to Retrieve Login credentials to download JEHOM 2022 Admit Card?
In case the candidates forget the login credential they can retrieve it by following steps:
In case of Application No
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on forget application no.
Step 3: After that, a login page will appear on the screen and enter the details required to retrieve the application number.
Step 4: Then Application no will appear on the screen, note it down for the further process.
In case of password
Step 1: Visit the official website of WBJEEB.
Step 2: Click on the link forget the password.
Step 3: Then click on the options appearing on the screen to retrieve password.
Step 4: Use the password to download the admit card.
How to get duplicate WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 admit card?
In case candidates misplace their admit card they can get the duplicate copy of it a day before the entrance exam. Candidate has to apply to the board to get duplicate hall ticket by paying the amount of Rs 500/-.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Exam Schedule
Given below the exam schedule for JEHOM 2022:
Candidate has to report on 2nd Week of May 2022, 30 min before the exam starts. The exam will start from 11 AM to 12:30 PM
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Exam pattern
Candidate must be aware of the JEHOM 2022 Exam pattern:
- Examination Mode: Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
- Duration of Examination: 1.5 hours (90 Minutes)
- Language of Examination: English
- Total Questions: 50
- Question Type: Objective/Multiple Choice
- Distribution of Subjects English: 15, General Knowledge: 15, Logical Reasoning: 10, Elementary Mathematics: 10
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme of questions Correct Answer: Candidate will get (+2) marks for every correct answer and for Incorrect Answer:(-1/2) marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks
- Syllabus: Standard Syllabi of Class 11 and Class 12 as prescribed by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSEC).