WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021. Form can be filled online on the official website. WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The examination is for the aspirants who want admission in four years degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Application form.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below the important events and dates of WBJEEB JEHOM 2021:
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Application Form
JEHOM Application Form will be released on the official website.
- The candidate is advised to read all the instructions given on the application form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates must finish the registration procedure by filling in the email id and the telephone number.
- When the registration is finished the application number effectively will be sent to the aspirants through email or as SMS on their telephone.
- To fill the application form aspirants need to utilize the application number to sign in.
- Every one of the fields in the application form must be filled correctly to avoid rejection of the application form.
- Candidates additionally need to transfer the checked duplicate of the most recent international ID measure photo with the signature according to the directions.
- Candidate must take the print of the filled application form for further process.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Application Fee
Application fee for WBJEEB JEHOM is Rs 500/-(common for all)
Mode of Payment
Application fee can be paid via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
How to fill the WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Application Form?
Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to avoid mistakes during filling the application form.
Visit the official website.
Then the candidate has to enter the registration details such as:
- Candidate's name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identification type and number.
2. Filling Application form
- Now the candidate has to fill up various personal information like:
- PwD status
- Home district
- Family income status
2. Now the candidates have to choose any two zones of examinations in order of their preference.
3. Now candidate may log out or continue to next step to upload images.
3. Upload Documents
Now candidate has to upload the scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
Given below the specification of the documents:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 100 kB||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 30 kB.|
4 cm x 1.5 cm
Essential Feature of the Photograph:
Candidate must be aware of the following points while uploading the photograph
- The Photograph must be recently taken and it must be matched with the candidate’s physical features.
- Low-quality images (such as pictures taken by mobile phones) will not be accepted and will be rejected automatically.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face of the candidate must occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses will not be accepted.
4. Fee payment
Now the candidate has to pay the application fee to submit the application form.
- The application fee can be paid via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- Application fees for JEHOM-2020 is 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above-given steps, candidate will automatically be
directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the
application process is complete.
- Candidate must note that the application will not be completed until the confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidate must take a print of the confirmation page for further process.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidate must note that authority will not allow correcting any primary registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender and Date of birth of any candidate.
- If any candidate wants to correct any other information in his/her application form, it can be done during the given correction window period using the edit mode.
- The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
- Also, the authority will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate after the correction window period will over.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Test Centres
Candidate can choose any two from the following exam zones
- Durgapur (702)
- Siliguri (732)
- Kolkata-North/Salt Lake (812)
WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for WBJEEB JEHOM 2021 examination will be released online on the official website of the UPDC exams. Candidate will be notified for the releasing of the admit card through the email and SMS from the conducted authority. Candidate must carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination hall.