WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result will be declared on 05 June 2020. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will declare the JEHOM 2020 Result on the official website. Candidate has to enter the application no and password to check the result. Qualified candidates have to attend the counselling session to get admission in the college. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result Date
Candidate can check the given below dates regarding JEHOM 2020 Result:
|JEHOM 2020 Result Events||Dates |
|Dates of Examinations||10 May 2020|
|Publication of Results ||05 Jun 2020|
WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result
WBJEEB will declare the result on the official website on 05 June 2020. Candidate has to login using application no and password to check the result. Take a print of the result for further process.
- If candidates will get same marks the authority will follow the tie-breaking rule.
- The qualified candidate has to attend the counselling session for further process.
- After the declaration of the result, a merit list will be prepared in which will contain the rank secured by the candidate
Note: Candidate can get the duplicate copy of rank card by paying Rs 500/- to the board.
How to download WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result?
Candidate can read the given below steps to download the JEHOM Result 2020.
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB
- Enter the application no and password
Step 2: Display Result
After submitting the details result can be seen on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Save and take print of the result for further process.
Details on WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result
Following details will be present on the JEHOM 2020 Score Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Total scores of the candidates
Tie-Breaking Criteria for WBJEEB JEHOM 2020
In case two candidates will get the same marks and same rank then the tie-breaking rule will be followed. Preference will be given on the following basis:
- Less negative marks in total
- More positive marks in English
- Then, more positive marks in General Knowledge will be considered
- More positive marks in Logical Reasoning
- More positive marks in Elementary Mathematics
- Then, less negative marks in the English language will be considered
- Less negative marks in General Knowledge
- Less negative marks in Logical Reasoning
- Less negative marks in Elementary Mathematics
- If a tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will be given preference
Seat matrix for WBJEEB JEHOM 2020
Given below the seat matrix for different institutes:
|Institutes||No. of seats|
|NSHM School of Hotel Management||120|
|Siliguri Institute of Technology||45|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management:||60|
WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result Qualified candidate will be then call for counselling. Candidate has to register online for counselling. Candidate has to bring the following documents for verification process.
- A printed copy of online filled in Counseling Form,
- Rank card/ Result sheet of WBJEEB JEHOM 2020,
- Admit card of WBJEEB JEHOM -2020
- Counselling fee receipt.
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th)
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC aspirants)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other supportive documents.