WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Result will be declared soon. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will declare the JEHOM 2022 Result. The candidate has to enter the application no and password to check the result, once declared. Qualified candidates have to attend the counseling session to get admission to the college. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Result.
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will not conduct common entrance tests or counselling for JEHOM or JEEDEC in the year 2021 and onward.
- Instead, WBJEEB will conduct centralized online e-counselling and provisional admission on the basis of marks in qualifying examination (class 12 examination) for the candidates who have already applied for JEHOM-2022.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Result Date
Candidate can check the given below dates regarding JEHOM 2022 Result:
|JEHOM 2020 Result Events||Dates |
|Dates of Examinations||10 May 2022|
|Publication of Results ||05 June 2022 (Tentative)|
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Result
WBJEEB will be declared soon. The candidate has to login using application no and password to check the result. Take a print of the result for further process.
- If candidates will get the same marks the authority will follow the tie-breaking rule.
- The qualified candidate has to attend the counseling session for further process.
- After the declaration of the result, a merit list will be prepared in which will contain the rank secured by the candidate
Note: The candidate can get the duplicate copy of the rank card by paying Rs 500/- to the board.
How to download WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Result?
Candidates can read the given below steps to download the JEHOM Result 2022.
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB
- Enter the application no and password
Step 2: Display Result
After submitting the details result can be seen on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Save and take print of the result for further process.
Details on WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Result
Following details will be present on the JEHOM 2022 Score Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Total scores of the candidates
Tie-Breaking Criteria for WBJEEB JEHOM 2022
In case two candidates will get the same marks and same rank then the tie-breaking rule will be followed. Preference will be given on the following basis:
- Less negative marks in total
- More positive marks in English
- Then, more positive marks in General Knowledge will be considered
- More positive marks in Logical Reasoning
- More positive marks in Elementary Mathematics
- Then, less negative marks in the English language will be considered
- Less negative marks in General Knowledge
- Less negative marks in Logical Reasoning
- Less negative marks in Elementary Mathematics
- If a tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will be given preference
The seat matrix for WBJEEB JEHOM 2022
Given below the seat matrix for different institutes:
|Institutes||No. of seats|
|NSHM School of Hotel Management||120|
|Siliguri Institute of Technology||45|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management:||60|
WBJEEB JEHOM 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the Qualified candidate will be then called for counseling. The candidate has to register online for counseling. The candidate has to bring the following documents for the verification process.
- A printed copy of the online filled in Counseling Form,
- Rank card/ Result sheet of WBJEEB JEHOM 2022,
- Admit card of WBJEEB JEHOM -2022
- Counseling fee receipt.
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th)
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC aspirants)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other supportive documents.