XIC OET 2021 Application Form will release in the first week of April 2021. This exam is conducted by Xavier’s Institute of Communications annually to offer admission in various Postgraduate Diploma courses in the college for the candidates eligible from all over India. Candidates can register themselves for Online Entrance Test on the official website. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying for XIC OET. Candidates must read the complete article to get more information regarding the XIC OET 2021 Application form.
XIC OET 2021 Important Dates
Given below the important events and dates regarding Xavier’s Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test.
|Online Registration begins on||The first week of April 2021|
|Online Registration closes on||The fourth week of April 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||The First week of May 2021|
XIC OET 2021 Application Form
XIC OET 2021 Application Form will release in the month of April 2021 on the official website. All the applicants must follow the below-mentioned guidelines to get through the application form filling smoothly:
- Candidate is advised to read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- The fields super-scribed with * MUST be filled up as they are MANDATORY, otherwise, the application form will NOT get submitted.
- The application form is broadly categorized into four steps:
Filling of Personal Details
- Candidate must ensure that provided E-mail ID and mobile number must remain the same till the admission process is completed otherwise candidate might not get all the important details.
- Candidate must ensure that the online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details.
- Incomplete/incorrect registration form will be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate will result in confusion which will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Paid fees cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to take print of the filled application form for further process.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
XIC OET 2021 Application Fee
XIC OET 2021 Application Fee will be Rs 3500/- (inclusive of prevailing GST) for all the applicants irrespective of their gender/category.
Mode of Payment
The Application Fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking etc. Fee receipt would be sent on the email to all those who have successfully paid the application fee.
How to apply for XIC OET 2021?
Candidates must read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes in XIC OET application form 2021.
Step 1: Registration
Candidates have to register themselves by providing Statement of Purpose (SOP) which is a personal document. If the candidate qualifies for the Personal Interview stage, it could be brought up for discussion.
Hence, it is strongly advised to take sufficient time and give sufficient thought when putting SOP together.
Step 2: Application form filling
Application form contains all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants have to fill all these details carefully as these will be verified during counselling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 3: Upload Photograph and signature
- Now candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the Xavier’s Institute of Communications application form.
- Now the candidate has to select a test date and centre for the exam.
- The next step is optional if an applicant wants to submit his/her two of the best work/project their respective course’s coordinator’s email id within two days of registration.
Step 4: Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of fee which can be done through online mode.
- Online submission of XIC OET application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidate can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the successful submission of the application fee of XIC OET.