XIC OET 2021 Syllabus is set by Xaviers Institute of Communication, Mumbai. It is also known as Xavier’s Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test 2021. The Online Entrance Test will be conducted to offer admission to postgraduate Diploma programmes in Event Planning & Experiential Marketing, Advertising & Marketing Communication, Mass Communication, etc. The question paper has two parts are Parts 1 has objective question and Part 2 has subjective question required to complete in 3 hours. Candidates can apply for XIC OET 2021 through online mode from April 2021. All the candidates can get the whole information related to XIC OET 2021 Syllabus and some preparation tips.
XIC OET 2021 Syllabus
Given-below the Syllabus of XIC OET which will cover the below-mentioned topics:
Logical and analytical skills:
- Similarities and differences in Analogy
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem-solving Analysis
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Direction sense test
- Blood relations
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Ranking test
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Questions on Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Jumbled sentences (ordering)
- One-word substitution
- Misspelt words
- Common errors
- sentence improvement
- Cloze test.
General knowledge and media:
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months
- Overview of Indian Financial System History of Indian banking system
- recent credit and monetary policies Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc. and of International organizations like IMF
- World Bank, ADB, UN
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies Banking Terms.
XIC OET 2021 Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips for Xavier’s Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test are mentioned below:
- Candidate must go through the examination syllabus.
- They should look up for practice sets and previous year's question papers to get hold of a pattern if there is any.
- Prepare for the Personal Interview/Group Discussion/Portfolio Presentation/Situation Test round as it is one of the important aspects to get admission to Xavier’s Institute of Communications, Mumbai.
- Work on the presentation and communication skills as belonging to the design and creative fields has a lot to associate with a good presentation.
- It is advisable to start preparing for any examination at least 6 months beforehand.
XIC OET 2021 Admit Card
XIC OET 2021 Admit Card will be made available on the official website of XIC by April 2021. Candidate planning to appear for the examination must follow the given guidelines and keep the admit card printed ready:
- The candidate is supposed to download their Admit cards from the official website as the Admit Cards will not be sent by post to any candidate.
- Candidates must take their Admit Cards along with themselves to the examination centre without which they might be debarred.
- Applicants must carry a government Photo ID proof in original for cross verification.
XIC OET 2021 Result
XIC OET 2021 Result will be declared online on the official website of XIC in the third week of May 2021. Students are requested to download their scorecards and take a print out as well for further proceedings. The scorecard must be in hand when candidate appears for counselling along with a few other mandatory documents which are mentioned in the counselling section.