XIC OET 2021 Result will be released in the second week of May 2021 on the web portal of the Xavier’s Institute of Communications after the conduction of the Online entrance test. Xavier's Institutes of Communication declares the result based on the performance of the candidate in all the rounds of the admission process which consists of entrance tests, skype video interview / personal interview and/or group discussion. After completion of the 90 minutes online entrance test, candidates will be intimated on the screen & via mail whether they will be called for the next round or not. The final Xavier's Institute of Communication Online Entrance Test result list contains the application number and the name of the candidate. For more information about the XIC, OET Result 2021 read the complete article.
XIC OET 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can know the XIC OET 2021 result dates from the below table:
XIC OET Result Schedule Dates 2021
|Date of declaration of final Result ||The second week of May 2021 (tentative)|
|Display of waiting list candidates||The last week of May 2021|
|Online Entrance Exam Date||The last week of April 2021|
Keep visiting the page to know any change regarding Xavier’s Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test 2021.
XIC OET 2021 Result
XIC OET 2021 result will be published in the second week of May 2021. The detailed information for the OET 2021 result is mentioned below:
- The XIC will declared the OET result 2021 on its web portal only.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam.
- The authority will not send the rank card to any individual via post.
How to check XIC OET 2021 Result?
All the candidates who have appeared in all the rounds of the admission process will be able to check the result. Candidates need to follow the below steps to download & check the XIC OET result:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the Xavier’s Institute of Communications or click on the link given here on the page to check the result.
Step 2 - A new window will open. On the new window, the candidate will have to select the course for which he/she has appeared in the entrance exam.
Step 3 - Now a list of selected candidates will appear on the page for the respective course.
Step 4 - Candidates can check their result on same & also they can download.
XIC OET 2021 Admission Process
The admission process for Xavier’s Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test 2021 consists of Online entrance test, Skype Video interview / Personal Interview and Group Discussion rounds. Candidates who performed well in all these rounds will be considered as selected for admission to the respective course. Candidates will be informed to appear for the Skype Video Interview immediately on the screen and via email on completion of the online test. These candidates will need to make arrangements to login for the Skype Video Interview (with a stable internet connection and camera). The different stages of the XIC OET admission process are as follows.
Online Entrance Test
The online entrance test was of 90 minutes and of 150 marks. It was divided into two sections:
- Objective Section: It was of 100 marks and to be completed in 60 minutes. It was based on General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media, Logical and Analytical skills and Language Skills.
- Subjective Section: It was of 50 marks and to be completed in 30 minutes. It consists of 3 questions which could be media related in order to assess creativity, social values, writing skills, etc of the candidate. Some questions can also be related to the Course you are applying for.
Skype Video Interview/ Personal Interview + Group Discussion (for PR only)
The next round consists of Skype interview/ Group Discussion and personal interview which will check applicant’s communication skills, leadership skills etc.
- All the candidates who have appeared for the Public Relation & Corporate Communication course & have got selected for group discussion will have to attain the same using Zoom platform.
- The details for the same will be shared within 48 hours of the OET.
- The next level will be a skype interview. Those who will qualify GD will be informed via mail about the skype interview.
XIC OET 2021 Seat Matrix
XIC has divided the seats into various courses for which the entrance test is conducted. All those who appeared in the online entrance test for the respective course will be selected for these available seats. Below mentioned availability of seats for XIC OET is as per last year record, once the current date will be announced will be updated:
|Public Relations & Corporate Comm.||60|
|Advertising & Marketing Communication ||60|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||35|
|Film , Television, and digital video production||35|