ACET 2020 Admit Card issue date has been delayed due to the postponement of the exam. IAI releases the admit card online at its official website for only those who will submit the form successfully. Applicants must note that no hard copy of it is sent via post. To download it, candidates will be required to have an email id and password. Candidates must download and print their hall ticket as they are required to go to the exam center. Go through the complete article to know other relevant details about the ACET Admit Card 2020 like date of release, how to download, etc.
- The admit card for ACET has been delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak lockdown situation.
ACET 2020 Admit Card Dates
A hall ticket is an important & mandatory document that has to be carried to the exam center because it acts as an entry ticket on the examination day. In the below table, candidates can check vital dates regarding the Actuarial Common Entrance Test call letter 2020.
ACET Admit Card/Hall Ticket Schedule 2020
|ACET 2020 Admit card release date||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit the form||To be Announced|
|ACET 2020 Exam Dates||To be Announced|
Keep in touch to know updates.
ACET 2020 Admit Card
The Institute of Actuaries of India will upload the admit card on the official website soon. Candidates must check the given points regarding the ACET 2020 Hall Ticket:
- The competent authority will issue ACET admit cards to those who will fulfill the eligibility & will submit the application form before the last date.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the web portal of the exam conducting body.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post by the authorized body.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e. registered mail id & password.
- If there is any discrepancy found in the examination Hall Ticket please contact the ACET office by e-mail immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a photograph, paste the photo at the appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details mention on it are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry will not be possible.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that slot given to them in their Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam whose hall ticket will not be issued.
- Must retain the admit card until the admission process gets over.
How to Download ACET 2020 Admit Card?
Admit card for ACET will be released online at the official website, actuariesindia.org. By following below-mentioned candidates will be able to download the same:
- Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Step 2: A login window appears after clicking on the mentioned link, enter the registered e-mail id and password.
- Step 3: Then, click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- Step 4: After signing in, the admit card will get open, download it & get the printout of it.
How to Retrieve ACET 2020 Login Credentials?
In case the candidates forget their password, they can recover by following the simple steps below:
- Step 1: On the login page, click on the button given Forgot Password.
- Step 2: Now candidates can enter their registered email id.
- Step 4: Now the lost password of the candidates will get recovered. Candidates must keep it safely to avoid this process again.
Details Mentioned on ACET 2020 Admit Card
ACET hall ticket consists of the important details related to exams and candidates. Check the list of the details given below.
|Candidate’s name||Exam center|
|Exam date||Exam time|
|Application number||Date of birth|
|Roll number||General instructions|
Things to Carry at the ACET 2020 Exam Centre
There are certain documents that candidates have to carry at the time of examination along with the ACET 2020 hall ticket, the list is given below:
- ACET 2020 admit card
- An original valid Id proof like UID card, Driving license, passport, voter Id or PAN card, Bank Passbook
- 12th class exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card (in case of 12th class candidates)
- College Id which has attested passport size photo of the candidate.
Any of the following Scientific calculator
- Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
- Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
- Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
- Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)
Things not to Carry at the ACET 2020 Exam Centre
While going for ACET applicants must not carry the following item in the exam hall:
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any other calculators except which have been mentioned above.
- Do not carry any blank sheets of paper.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sheets from the examination center too.
ACET 2020 Result
Result for ACET releases at the official website of IAI, actuariesindia.org. in the pdf form on the scheduled date. The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify for the exam. ACET result is valid for 3 years according to the date of declaration of result.