ACET(Actuarial Common Entrance Test) 2023 Admit Card has been released on 28 February 2023 by the Institute of Actuaries of India for only those who will submit the form successfully. Applicants must note that no hard copy of it will be sent via post. To download it, candidates will be required to enter their email id and password. Candidates must download and print their Hall Ticket/Admit Card for entry into the exam center/exam venue. Go through the complete article to know other relevant details about the ACET 2023 Admit Card like date of release, how to download, etc.
ACET 2023 Admit Card Dates
A hall ticket is an important & mandatory document that has to be carried to the exam center because it acts as an entry ticket on the examination day. In the below table, candidates can check vital dates regarding the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card.
ACET 2023 Admit Card Schedule
|ACET 2023 Admit card release date||28 February 2023|
|ACET 2023 Exam Dates||18 March 2023|
|ACET 2023 Result Dates||28 March 2023|
Keep in touch of this page to know updates.
ACET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given points regarding the ACET 2023 Admit card:
- The competent authority has been releasing ACET admit cards to those who will fulfill the eligibility & will submit the application form before the last date.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the web portal of the exam conducting body.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post by the authorized body.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e. registered mail id & password.
- If there is any discrepancy/error found in the examination Hall Ticket/Admit Card please contact the ACET official authority by e-mail immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a photograph, paste the photo at the appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details mention on it are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry will not be possible. A candiate would only be allowed to sit for the examination only if he/she possess the admit card for ACET 2023.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Dates and Timings other than that slot given to them in their Admit card.
- No candidates would be allowed to appear for the exam whose hall tickets/Admit cards are not be issued.
- Must retain the admit card until the admission process gets over, as it may be required during other processes.
How to Download ACET 2023 Admit Card?
Admit card for ACET will be released online at the official website, actuariesindia.org. By following below-mentioned candidates will be able to download the same:
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- A login window appears after clicking on the mentioned link, enter the registered e-mail id and password.
- Then, click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- After signing in, the admit card will get open, download it & get the printout of it.
How to Retrieve ACET 2023 Login Credentials?
In case the candidates forget their password, they can recover by following the simple steps below:
- On the login page, click on the button which states Forgot Password.
- Now candidates can enter their registered email id in spaces available which mentions to list the valid mail id forthe generation of the new password.
- Now the lost password of the candidates will get recovered. Candidates must keep it safely to avoid this process again.
Details Mentioned on ACET 2023 Admit Card
ACET hall ticket consists of the important details related to exams and candidates. Check the list of the details given below.
Details regarding ACET 2023
|Candidate’s name||Exam center|
|Exam date||Exam time|
|Application number||Date of birth|
|Roll number||General instructions|
Things to Carry at the ACET 2023 Exam Centre
There are certain documents that candidates have to carry at the time of examination along with the ACET 2023 admit card, the list is given below:
- ACET 2023 original(Hard Copy) admit card.
- An original valid government-issued Id proof like UID card, Driving license, passport, voter Id or PAN card, Bank Passbook.
- 12th class exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card (in case of 12th class candidates).
- College Id which has attested passport size photo of the respective candidate.
Any of the following Scientific calculator
- Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
- Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
- Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
- Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)
Things not to Carry at the ACET 2023 Exam Centre
While going for ACET applicants must not carry the following item in the exam hall, if any of the following listed items are found after the commencement of the said exam then the respective candidate will be debarred from the attending the exam:
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any other calculators except which have been mentioned by the official website.
- Do not carry any blank sheet of papers.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sheets from the examination center too.
ACET 2023 Result
The result for ACET 2023 will be released at the official website of IAI, actuariesindia.org. in the pdf form on the scheduled date. The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify for the exam. ACET result is valid for 3 years according to the date of declaration of result.