ACET Counselling 2023: Shortlisted candidates must attend a Counseling Session and an Interview within 10 days of the merit list being published. Candidates with high scores/ranks will be invited to the ACET 2023 counseling session depending on their performance in the admission exam. Based on the results of the written test, the specific schedule for the counseling session will be communicated separately. Students must bring their Statement of Purpose (SOP), as well as any certifications of extracurricular activity.
Please keep in mind that shortlisted candidates for design courses will be required to attend an interview and a studio test 10 days after the merit list is published. Based on the paper's performance, the specific timetable for the interview and studio test will be sent individually. Students must bring their portfolio as well as a statement of purpose (SOP). More information on ACET counselling 2023 can be found in the article below.
ACET Counselling 2023
- The passed candidates of the entrance exam are faced with the next phase of the interview process based on their merit list and cut off marks.
- Such candidates will be chosen from the merit list and will attend the counselling in a personal interview based on their merit.
- Within a few days of the entrance exam, ACET counselling will begin.
- The seats will be assigned based on the merit list.
- The candidate's documentation will also be verified during counselling in a personal interview.
ACET 2023 Seat allocation
- The seats in the various programs will be allotted based on the merit ranking of the student and subject to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the program.
- The merit ranking is compiled at the end of each admission cycle.
- If the seats remain vacant another admission cycle is announced.
- The merit/ranking is arrived at by calculating the average of the score in the specified entrance test and the score of the personal interview.
ACET Counselling 2023: Important Dates
Refer to the following tables for more information on Counselling Dates for the ACET exam 2023.
For March 2023
|Registration Starting from||3rd September 2022|
|Closing date for Registration||17th February 2023|
|Commencement of the exam||18th March 2023|
|Result Declaration||28th March 2023|
|Last date to take admission||To Be Announced|
For October 2023 (Tentative)
|Registration Starting from||1st week of July 2023|
|Closing date for Registration||Last week of August 2023|
|Commencement of the exam||1st week of October 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of October 2023|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of November 2023|
ACET 2023 Admission Procedure
ACET 2023 Admission: Candidates must possess the following documents, required during admission:
- Date of Birth ID Proof (Birth Certificate, Pan Card, Passport, School/College Leaving Certificate)
- Name Change Document (If Applicable)
- Photo ID Proof ( Pan Card, Passport, School/College Id Proof)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
Candidates have to undergo the ACET 2023 admission procedure, after qualifying for the entrance exam.
- The candidates have to register themselves again for the “Student Membership”.
- Register on the official site by filling the “Student Membership Form”.
- Take the printout of the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form and send it with the attested documents at the given address: Admissions Team,
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai – 400001