ACET 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will conduct the exam in online mode in December 2023. Candidates must ensure they come under set Eligibility Standards. Admission to the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is performed in two ways. The first is through the ACET entrance exam, while the other is through a non-ACET method. Candidates seeking admission through the ACET exam shall meet the ACET 2023 eligibility requirements.
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2023
- There is no age bar for applying for ACET. Interested candidates of all ages can take the ACET entrance exam for admission in IAI.
- Candidates must have passed 10 +2 level (12th class examination) or any equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution.
- English must be one of the compulsory/core subjects pursued in 10+2 (class 12th).
- Candidates pursuing graduation or higher education, including engineering or professional courses, chartered or cost accountants, corporate secretaries, management graduates, degree holders in mathematics and statistical sciences, and so forth, are also qualified to take the exam.
- Candidates who are seeking employment.
- Candidates must have qualifications in mathematical subjects.
The above mentioned eligibility requirements are a must for interested candidates. They should bear in mind that the set criteria are not just for taking the entrance exam but for also getting admission in actuarial science courses.
ACET 2023 Exemptions
Candidates must bear in mind the exemptions from ACET Examination 2023. Generally, there is no whatsoever exemption from the ACET 2023. However, Subjects like Core Technical, Core Application, and Specialist Technical Subjects have a few exemptions which the candidates must refer to carefully. Read the following points to get a clear insight:
- Professional Qualifications
- Graduates of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Institute of Faculty of Actuaries
- University Courses and IFoA Exemptions
Summarising the above points, Candidates wishing to enroll Acturay Course of IAI must qualify for the ACET Examination 2023.
ACET Examination 2023 - Exam Centres
The ACET 2023 December session exam will be proctored online by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). The candidate will be able to take the remotely administered exam from their own home or another location of their choosing. As a result, no test centres will be assigned. The ACET 2023 exam for the December session is set for December 11th (10 am-1 pm).
ACET Exam Centers 2023: The exam will be held in RPT style, hence no exam centre will be assigned.
Previously, when the exam was administered online through a centre, there were a total of 24 ACET exam cities where the actuarial admission exam was administered each session. There were 51 exam centres in these cities. The list of ACET exam centres is presented in the table below.
ACET Exam Centres(During Offline Exams)
|Sl. No.||Centre Name||Centre Code||Centre Name|
ACET Examination Centre Instructions (As Per Old Scheme)
Candidates who took the ACET center-based exam were reminded of the following points:
- Before registering for an ACET exam, review the list of cities.
- Read the complete address of the ACET exam centre as stated on the ACET admit card to avoid arriving at the incorrect site.
- Remember to bring a copy of your admit card with you to the exam centre.
- Candidates were also required to provide a government-issued admission card to the ACET exam centres.
- Candidates were required to bring pens, pencils, and other tools for rough work, as well as the above-mentioned documents, to the ACET exam centres.
- Candidates were also permitted to bring calculators to their designated ACET exam sites.
Calculator Specifications For ACET Exam 2023
Calculators are permitted to be used by ACET applicants during the exam. The specifications of the calculators that are acceptable are as follows:
Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
Hewlett Packard HP12c
Candidates are not permitted to bring any calculators other than the ones listed above to the ACET exam centre.