Acharya Institutes Application Form 2023 are available in online and offline modes for admission in all the courses offered by the institute. Candidates seeking admission in all the programs can apply either from the official website of the institute or by collecting forms in person from the Campus or by post. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form and must check all the details are correctly filled on or before the last date. There are various modes by which you can take admission in any programme offered by the institute. Check all the modes and all other information related to Acharya Institute Bangalore Application form 2023 from this article.
- Acharya Institute Bangalore Admission 2023 Application Form has been released on the official website. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
Acharya Institute Bangalore Admission Dates 2023
AIT Bangalore application form will be released by the Acharya Institute of Technology in both online and offline modes. Candidates can check all the important dates related to AIT Bangalore 2023 Application Form, such as application commencement and last date of registration, from the table given below:
Acharya Bangalore 2023 Application Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Released|
|Last date to submit Application Form||To be Announced|
Acharya Institute Bangalore 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates are advised to go through the following points about the application form:
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the program he/she has to take admission in before beginning the application process.
- Acharya Bangalore application form will be available in both online (CBT) as well as offline (PBT) mode.
- Online application form can be filled from the official website of the institute.
- To apply in offline mode, candidates need to collect a form from the campus by meeting through counsellors.
- Any candidate can not submit multiple forms. Doing so can lead to the rejection of their application.
- Candidates must check all the details while filling the application form as the university will not provide any correction facility to make any changes on their registration form.
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number to enter in the application form as all the further information will be provided on that registered e-mail ID or SMS on that registered number.
- Applicants need to fill in details like their name, parent's name, category, DOB, PwD status, gender, state eligibility code, etc in the application form for the KL engineering exam.
How to fill Acharya Bangalore 2023 Application Form?
There are three different modes by which candidates can apply for admission at Acharya Institute Bangalore admission 2023. Check all the ways for admission from below:
Mode 1: Walk-In Enquiries
- In order to apply this method, you need to visit campus and then meet Counselors.
- Select the program/course in which you need to take admission
- Now, a few counsellors from the institute will contact you to check whether you fulfil the eligibility requirements
- Once all the information is verified and you are considered eligible, you will get an offer of Admission from the institute.
- The candidate needs to pay the application fee as per the appropriate mode of payment.
Mode 2: Online/Email Admission
- Visit the admission portal of the institute, i.e. admissions.acharya.ac.in to fill the application form in online mode or you can also email your request to [email protected]
- After this, counsellors from the institute will get in touch with you through mobile calls or mail.
- Now, you have to send the scanned copies of all the asked documents to the counsellor through email
- All your documents will be verified to check whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- You will get an offer of admission, after which you need to pay the application as well as the admission fee either in online mode or by visiting the college to complete admission formalities.
Mode 3: Through Entrance Test (CET/COMEDK/University/PGCET)
- Applicants have to appear in any entrance exam depending on the particular program in which he/she wants to take admission.
- Students must check and fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Board/University
- The Board/University will evaluate the candidate's performance and ranks on the basis of their score in the entrance exam
- Candidates need to appear in an online/single window counselling where the candidates will be allotted the course/college as per their merit.
- The student need to pay the specified fees as asked by the Board/University.
- Once the above steps are successfully conducted, the candidate needs to visit the college and complete all the further admission formalities and need to pay the remaining fee, if any.
Acharya Institute of Technology 2023 Required Qualifications
The smart eligibility of admission courses at the Acharya Institute of Technology is provided below:
All UG Courses:
Pass 10 + 2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / ‘A’ Level (12 years of study) or similar.
English as one of the languages.
You will receive a total of at least 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics.
AIT welcomes students in accordance with existing VTU rules and regulations.
You will do any Bachelor Degree in any discipline at any recognized University
A minimum of 50% marks in the compilation of all subjects, including languages, if any.
Accreditation is based on MAT / KMAT / PGCET / CMAT Scores.
BE, B.Tech or Equivalent Degree
A minimum of 50% marks when combined.
You are eligible for GATE / PGCET
Courses offered by Acharya Institute of Technology 2023
The following courses are offered at the Acharya Institute of Technology
Engineering – B.E.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio Technology Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Engineering – M.Tech
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Research Centers (M.Sc / Ph.D)
The following departments are recognised as Research Centers by VTU:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application