AIBE 2020 (XV) online registration has been extended until 03 December 2020 & is scheduled to be conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI) on 24 January 2021. AIBE 2020 is a national level entrance exam conducted once in a year. Those applicants who will clear this exam will be awarded the "Certificate of Practice" by the BCI. This exam aims to test an advocate's capability to practice the Law profession in India hence, addressing the analytical abilities and basic understanding of Law. The exam will be conducted in offline( pen-paper mode) in 40 cities across India. Besides this, candidates can choose amongst 11 languages for attempting the examination. The applicants can go through the complete article to know all about AIBE 2020 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- AIBE 2020 last date to apply has been extended till 03 December 2020.
- AIBE (XV) 2020 will be conducted on 24 January 2021.
- candidates can also request to change the exam centre by September 26, 2020
AIBE(XV) 2020 Important Dates
Applicants can check here all the important AIBE 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|AIBE (XV) 2020||Important dates|
|Start of Online Registration||16 May 2020|
|Payment through E-Chalan Begining Date||16 May 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration|31 Aug 17 October 2020
|Last date for payment|29 Jul 20 October 2020
|Last date for completion of online form|2 Aug 24 October 2020 03 December 2020
|Admit card releases on|9 Aug 31 October 2020 05 January 2021
|AIBE 15 Exam 2020|16 Aug 2020 08 November 2020 24 January 2021
|Declaration of Result for AIBE (XV) 2020||To be announced|
AIBE (XV) 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to have all the important information regarding the AIBE (XV) application form 2020
. They must also fill out and submit the application form on time. Details on the AIBE Registration Form 2020 are given as follows:
AIBE 2020 Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode.
AIBE 2020 Examination Fee
| General/OBC ||Rs 3560|
| SC/ST ||Rs 2560|
AIBE (XV) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must carefully read the AIBE eligibility criteria details and ensure their eligibility before filling the application form of AIBE 2020 (XV). The eligibility criteria details are given hereby:
- The applicants must have completed their graduation (3 years) or 5 year LLB program from a recognized institute.
- Also, applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degrees before 2009-2010 will not have to appear for the AIBE exam.
- They also have to enroll themselves with the State Bar Council.
Additional instructions for candidates under SC/ST Category
- In case any candidate has applied under the concession of SC/ST and does not provide valid documents, then their candidature will be rejected and the registration amount will not be refunded.
- Such candidates will have to apply again.
Additional Instructions for disabled/physically challenged candidates
- Applicants having 50% or more disability under a specific category such as amputated arms, blindness will be provided 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Such applicants will have to upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificate.
Additional Instructions for candidates with illness/special needs
- Applicants who are suffering from any illness for which special attention needs to be paid must inform the same through e-mail ([email protected]).
- They will have to carry a certified copy from the doctor on the exam day.
- In case such information is not provided during the registration process or before the admit card is released, no special facility will be provided.
AIBE 2020 (XV) Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the AIBE 2020 Exam Pattern below:
AIBE 2020 Exam Scheme
|Exam Mode||Offline pen and paper mode as an open book exam.|
|Number of Sections||There will be 2 sections in AIBE 2020 exam.|
|Questions Type||Multiple-choice questions|
|Exam Type||Open book examination|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Duration of Exam ||210 Minutes|
Question Paper will in 11 languages (Bengali, Gujarati, Odiya, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, English, Telegu.)
Candidates can check the subject-wise marks distribution of the AIBE exam from the following table:
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of a tort, including the motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
| Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
AIBE(XV) 2020 Syllabus
The AIBE 2020 Syllabus consists of below topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Intellectual Property Laws
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Land Acquisition Act
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Evidence Act
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Company Law
- Cyber Law
- Environmental Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
AIBE (XV) 2020 Admit Card
The Bar Council of India issues the AIBE 2020 admit card online on its portal to the candidates who will apply for the exam.
- To download the Hall Ticket the applicants will have to enter their login credentials.
- It is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall as without entry would not be possible to the hall.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit card like candidates name, roll number, examination day and time, enrollment number, etc, before appearing in the examination.
- Also, one must carry the original id along with the Admission Ticket for verification purposes.
AIBE 2020 Test Centers
The AIBE 2020 exam is conducted at 44 exam centers. Applicants may choose the exam centers as per the availability and preference. Below is the list of the exam centers of AIBE exam:
- Sawantwadi (Panaji center changed)
- New Delhi
AIBE (XV) 2020 Answer Key
The AIBE exam conducting body will release a provisional AIBE 2020 answer key in online mode. The provisional answer key is supposed to be released in the last week of December 2020. Applicants can check the answer key through the official website. With the help of an answer key, candidates can calculate their expected marks that he/she might obtain in the examination.
Authority will also accept the complaints within ten days of the release of the answer key if any candidate has objection in the answer key. After considering all the objections, the authority will release the final answer key in January 2021.
AIBE (XV) 2020 Result
AIBE 2020 Result will be declared on the official website of the Bar Council of India.
- The candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result on the portal of the Bar Council.
- Based on the of AIBE, the aspirants will get to know their marks and their status.
- Candidates not satisfied with their results have a facility to re-check their results. However, their result can only be checked after proper form filling and doing all the formalities. In no case, candidates will be allowed to take along the answer sheet or the photocopy of the same.
- Re-checking requests will be accepted on payment of Rs 200/-.
- For General/OBC categories passing marks is 37 whereas for SC/ST category candidates its 32 marks.
AIBE (XV) 2020 Highlights
The AIBE (XV) 2020 summary can be checked below in the table:
|Exam Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Conducting Body||BCI (Bar Council of India)|
|Level of Exam||National Year|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|AIBE Official website||http://allindiabarexamination.com/|