AIBE (XV) 2020 Result has released by the Bar Council of India. The exam has held on 24 January 2021. Candidates need to score a minimum of 40 marks out of 100 to qualify for AIBE 2020. Candidates are required to enter their roll number and date of birth to check the result. Candidates can check more about AIBE Result 2020 through the given below article.
- AIBE XV 2020 Scorecard has been released on 30 March 2021 on the official website.
AIBE 2020 Result
The conducting authority will release the AIBE 2020 result. Candidates can check the result details through the below-mentioned points.
- Candidates can check the result on the official website of AIBE.
- Applicants can check the result using their credentials.
- The result will contain the candidates' rank and marks obtained.
- In case of any discrepancy in the result, the candidate must immediately contact the authorities.
- The candidates who are not satisfied with the result can apply for the rechecking of the result.
AIBE 2020 Result Date
Candidates can check the AIBE 2020 Result details through the table given below:
Result of AIBE 2020 Dates
|AIBE 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of AIBE 2020 Examination||24 January 2021|
|Date of declaration of AIBE Result 2020||30 March 2021|
How to check AIBE 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the given below steps to view and download the result of AIBE 2020:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of AIBE.
- Step 2: Click on AIBE 2020 results and login with the login ID and password.
- Step 3: Candidate has to log-in using AIBE 2020 application number or hall ticket number.
- Step 4: The result will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Check the given details, download AIBE 2020 scorecard.
- Step 6: Candidates are advised to take the print out of it for further admission procedure.
Details on AIBE Result
The result/scorecard will contain the following details about the candidates:
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Qualifying status
- Marks obtained
Important points to remenber about AIBE 2020
- The result will announce in the online mode only.
- The result defines details like section-wise marks and rank secured in the entrance exam.
- Based on the result, the candidate will be called for counselling.
- Candidates can contact authorities in case of any discrepancy.
The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate's capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded a "Certificate of Practice" by the Bar Council of India.