AIBE (XV) 2020 Admit Card is issued online by Bar Council Of India on the official website. The admit card will release on 31st October 2020. The admit card contains important details related to the candidate and exam centre. Applicants will need to follow a few steps to download the admit card. To know more about such details related to AIBE Admit Card 2020, read the article below. The Hall tickets will be available for download from the second week of September 2020.
AIBE 2020 Admit Card Date
Check AIBE 2020 admit card vital dates below in thhe given table:
AIBE Hall Ticket Date 2020
|AIBE 2020 Admit Card Events||Date|
|AIBE admit card release date 2020||31st October 2020|
|Last day to download the Admit Card||08th November 2020|
|AIBE 2020 Examination Date||08th November 2020|
Keep visiting the page to know more about AIBE exam 2020.
AIBE (XV) 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can go through the below-given instructions before downloading the Hall ticket for AIBE 2020.
- Candidates must be aware that Admit card will be available only in online mode.
- There shall be no other mode for obtaining the hall ticket.
- Applicants are supposed to carry the admit cards with the valid ID proof at the day of the examination.
- The Admit Cards will be available on the official website of All India Bar Examination.
How to download AIBE (XV) 2020 Admit Card?
The Admit Card can only be downloaded from the official website. Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the hall ticket with ease-
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of the All India Bar Examination. i.e. http://allindiabarexamination.com/
- Step 2: Now click on the given link to download the admit card.
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to a page where they are required to enter their login credentials which are- the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: On submitting, candidates will be redirected to a new dashboard which will display their admit card.
- Step 5: Download the Admit card and keep it safe for further use. Also, keep multiple copies for the same.
Details mentioned on the AIBE (XV) 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must closely verify the details before downloading the hall ticket. In case if Applicants find errors, they must immediately inform the concerned authority. The details mentioned on the admit card are mentioned below-
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- Day and time of Examination
- Venue/Address of the Exam centre
- Course Name( opted by the candidate)
- Application Number
Documents required on the AIBE(XV) 2020 Exam Day
Candidates must carry the below-given documents on the day of Examination:
- AIBE 2020 Admit Card/Hall ticket
- A valid Photo Identity proof
- Advocate Enrollment certificate
- A recent clicked photograph (Passport size)
Here is a list of Photo Id proofs candidates can bring to the examination centre for verification and to get permission for the entry:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence