AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must check the complete AIBE (XVI) 2021 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form to appear in AIBE 2021. AIBE will be conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI) which is a national level exam. After passing AIBE candidates will be awarded a “Certificate of Practice” in legal professions by the Bar Council of India. All India Bar Examination 2021 will be conducted to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. AIBE 2021 will be conducted to examine the qualified candidates capability to practice the profession in front of the law in India. The certificate will be awarded to the candidates who will qualify for the examination by the minimum passing marks. Read the complete article we have provided below to know more about AIBE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
AIBE (XVI) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It will be necessary for the candidates to fulfil all the eligibilities to fill the AIBE (XVI) registration form. If the candidate is eligible for the exam, then only he/she can earn the ‘Certificate of Practice’ and can continue their legal professions. AIBE 2021 will be conducted through offline mode in various cities of India. Candidates have to fulfil all the academic qualifications along with other eligibilities. Below we have mentioned the AIBE 2021 eligibility criteria.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have an LLB degree from any institution in India will is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Minimum Marks: There will be no minimum marks criteria in the examination
- Attempts: Candidates may appear as many times as requires. There is no restrictions on the number of attempts in the examination.
- Highest Qualification: Applicants who successfully completed their graduation in LLB from a renowned university after first July 2014 are eligible to apply for the examination irrespective of their admission as an advocate on a State Bar Council of Inida for more than two years.
- Applicants must have an Advocate Enrollment Card issued by the State Bar Council of India.
- It is compulsory to be appointed as an advocate with the authority.
- Applicants who come under the reserved category must carry their Category certificate or proof for the same at the time of filling the application form.
Instructions Regarding AIBE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who did not comply with eligibility criteria laid by State Bar Council are advised not to apply for AIBE.
- Later, if any candidate will found out to be ineligible, their candidature will be cancelled and will be disqualified.
AIBE (XVI) Application Form
Candidates must go through the following details regarding AIBE (XVI) Application Form:
- AIBE (XVI) application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 26 December 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 15 June 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must also provide a valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- While filling the application form and uploading the documents candidates must remember the prescribed format of photograph and signature.
- AIBE application form is not supposed to send in a hard copy for further use.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled in the application form for future use.
AIBE Application Fee:
- AIBE (XVI) application fee can be paid through offline mode.
- The application fee for General/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 3560.
- Reserved category candidates have to submit Rs. 2500
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.