AIBE (XVI) 2023 is scheduled to be held on 21 March 2023. The examinees who will clear this exam will be awarded the "Certificate of Practice" by the BCI. This exam aims to test an advocate's capability to practice the Law profession in India hence, addressing the analytical abilities and basic understanding of Law. Besides this, candidates can choose among 11 languages to for this exam. Those who are seeking to apply can read the whole article below to download AIBE 2023 Previous Question Papers.
AIBE 2023 Question Paper Format
Aspirants can check below AIBE 2023 Exam Pattern to get acquainted with the question paper:
AIBE 2023 Exam Scheme
|Exam Mode||Offline pen and paper mode|
|Number of Sections||There will be 02 sections |
|Questions Type||Multiple-choice questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Type||Open book examination|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Duration of Exam ||210 Minutes|
Question Paper will be framed in 11 languages (Bengali, Gujarati, Odiya, Marathi, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, English, Hindi and Telegu.)
Candidates can check the subject-wise AIBE marks distribution from the following table:
AIBE 2023 Subject-Wise Marks Distribution
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Professional ethics and cases of misconduct ||4|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Law of a tort, including the motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
AIBE 2023 Syllabus
The AIBE (XVI) 2023 Syllabus consists of below topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Intellectual Property Laws
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Land Acquisition Act
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Evidence Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Company Law
- Cyber Law
- Environmental Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
How to download AIBE 2023 Question Papers?
Here we have provided steps to download All India Bar Examination model question paper:
- Step 1- Visit the official website of AIBE - https://allindiabarexamination.com/
- Step 2 - Scroll down and click on the link given " Question Paper Sets (A, B, C and D)"
- Step 3 - On the next page, pdf will be displayed.
- Step 4 - Download the model question papers and start practising for the exam to fetch good marks.
What are benefits of AIBE 2023 Question Papers?
Being prepared for an exam is imperative to stay focused and achieve academic milestones. Through model test papers, the candidates can know about the subject matter of any exam before appearing. One of the most important study materials along with the syllabus is question banks/mock test papers. The benefits of AIBE Previous Year Question Papers are as follows:
- The question pattern keeps on changing and to get acquainted with it sample test papers are the best way to get acquainted with the latest question patterns and frequently asked questions. Having a fair share of knowledge about the old question papers reduces the fear of exam.
- The candidates can analyse their preparation level on solving questions banks.
- through the question banks, aspirants get to know about the difficulty level of the exam so that accordingly they can prepare.
- It also helps candidates in analyzing their weaker and stronger sections, to work on the weaker one.
- By solving question banks the candidates can understand the marking scheme and also time to be devoted to each question.
Download AIBE XV Question Papers