AIBE (XVI) 2021 Syllabus will be provided by the Bar Council of India (BCI) soon. The syllabus will be updated at this page as soon as the syllabus releases online. All India Bar Examinaton is conducted by Bar council of India. The examination is conducted for the applicants who have pursued LLB from a renowned university and further wish to practice law in India. The examination will be written and held across 40 cities of the country in 11 different languages. Moreover, AIBE (XVI) qualified candidates will be awarded "Cetificate of Practice". Read the complete article below to know about AIBE (XVI) Syllabus 2021.
AIBE (XVI) 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the important notes from the points given below:
- Question will be taken from 19 subjects related to the various topics of law in AIBE (XVI).
- Candidates must go through the complete syllabus to pass with flying colors in the examination.
- Once the official syllabus is released by BCI It will be updated in this page. So stay with us.
- Before carrying forward with the preparation for the examination candidates must know the complete each subject and topic wise- syllabus, as it is a very crucial factor in scoring good marks. So, implementing the syllabus is a very crucial factor in scoring good marks.
- AIBE (XVI) 2021 Admit Card will be released on first week of July 2021 (tentatively).
- Candidates will be able to access AIBE admit card 2021 through online mode from the website itself.
- The admit card would to not be posted at the candidates address whatsoever.
AIBE (XVI) Syllabus 2021
AIBE (XVI) 2021 questions will be asked from 19 subject topics. The subjects are categorised into two categories i.e., Category-I and Category-II. Category- I will contain 7 questions, however Category-II will contain 23 Questions. Candidates are advised to check previous year's question paper for better understanding of the question-paper. Check the complete syllabus provided below in the tabular form:
AIBE Syllabus 2021
|Topic/Subject||Number of Questions|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct|
under BCI rules
|Law related to Taxation||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
AIBE (XVI) Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing the examination can take a look below for the AIBE (XVI) Pattern mentioned below:
- Examination Mode: Offline (Written Examination)
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Special Liberty: Candidates with more than 80% disability will be provided extra 30 minutes to write the exam.
- Language: 11 languages from which candidate will have to choose only one language to appear in examination.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- No. of Category: Question paper will comprise of two parts as Category- I & Category- II.
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer will carry 1 marks each. There will be no negative marking in the examination.