AIBE (XVI) 2021 Application Form will end on 15 July 2021. Candidates can fill the application form online on the official website or link given below. The Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts the AIBE 2021 examination for giving a Certificate of Practice (CoP) to the qualified candidates permitting them to practice law in India. It may be noted that, that from AIBE XVI onwards, candidates will not be allowed to take books and notes; only Bare Acts allowed. The All India Bar Examination shall be conducted for the LLB level every year. Candidates interested in applying to AIBE 2021 can go through the following article for details about the AIBE 2021 Application Form and other related procedures.
AIBE 2021 Application Form Date
The following are the essential dates of AIBE 2021 related to the release and closing of the application form and a few others:
Application Dates for AIBE 2021
|Online Registration Start||26 December 2020|
|Last date to apply ||15 July 2021|
|Last date for payment ||15 June 2021|
|Last date for completion of online form ||15 June 2021|
AIBE 2021 Application Form
The following are a few essential points regarding the AIBE 2021 application form. Candidates interested in applying to the All India Bar Examination 2021 are advised to go through these for filling the application form correctly:
- The application form shall be available online on the official website at www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- The application form can be filled in online mode.
- Personal details, academic details, and communication details must be filled in the AIBE 2021 registration form.
- The communication details mentioned must be correct to ease communication from the BCI.
- All the documents required to be uploaded must be self-attested in the JPEG mode with varying sizes, as mentioned further.
- Documents without self-attestation will be declared disqualified and shall be rejected.
- Candidates can approach the BCI for correction of details in the application form before releasing the admit card of AIBE 2021.
- The application form must be printed and kept safe until the admission procedure is complete.
Documents to be uploaded in AIBE 2021 Application Form
The following documents must be properly scanned at self-attested by the candidates before uploading them:
- Enrolment of the candidate (50kB – 500kB)
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (10kB – 50kB)
- Signature of the candidate (10kB – 50kB)
- SC/ST certificate in English or Hindi languages (if applicable) (50kB – 500kB)
- PH certificate (if applicable) (50kB – 500kB)
NOTE: All the attached documents must be self-attested and present in the size range mentioned. The documents must be in the.JPEG format only.
AIBE 2021 Application Fee
The AIBE 2021 application fee can be paid using a challan payable at any branch of SBI within the mentioned time frame. The application fee, once paid, is non-refundable, and hence candidates must make the payment carefully. The following is the category wise application fee for AIBE 2021:
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through offline mode or via challan payable at any branch of SBI.
Examination Fee for AIBE
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 3560/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)/ PH (Physically Handicapped)||Rs. 2560/-|
NOTE: A challan can pay the application fee. No other modes of payment shall be available or acceptable.
How to fill AIBE 2021 Application Form?
Some of the following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIBE 2021 application form:
- The candidates have to visit the official website or click link given above
- Click on the register here button on the homepage.
- Details in the registration form must be filled in. Personal, academic, and communication details must be filled in the AIBE 2021 registration form.
Step-2: Filling the details and uploading the documents
- Candidates have to fill in details like name, date of birth, gender, permanent address, and mobile number.
- The contact details must mainly be correct since communication is through them.
- The enrollment number must be filled with the state code according to the enrolment certificate.
- After filling in all the details, candidates will have to upload scanned documents in the application form, in the.JPEG format only in the sizes mentioned above.
- After this process, a registration number and a password shall be sent to the registered email ID.
Step-3: Fee payment
- Using the login credentials sent over the mail, candidates can log in by clicking on the login here link on the homepage.
- The registration details of the candidate shall be displayed similar to below one:
Process of payment:
- After this opens, click on the print challan button to receive a printout of the challan form.
- After 24 hours of registration, candidates can take the printed copy of the challan to any SBI Branch to make the payment.
- The candidates will have to bring back with them the attested copy sealed and signed.
- Log in again after 24 hours after payment of the application fee. There, candidates can upload the challan details.
- After this, return to the homepage and take a printout of the application form.
- Check all the details in the application form.
- Take a printout of the AIBE 2021 application form.
AIBE 2021 Application Form Correction
The details in the AIBE 2021 application form can be corrected by mailing the incorrect information to the given helpline mail ID or the helpline contact number:
The details can be amended only before the admit cards are released; later, it would be at the candidate’s own risk.
AIBE 2021 Test Centers
AIBE exam is conducted at 44 exam centers. Candidates can choose the exam centers from the list given below:
- Sawantwadi (Panaji centre changed)
- New Delhi