AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card will be released soon before the exam date by AIIMS Delhi. Candidates can download their admit card by entering using registration ID and password. Candidates can cross verify that all details mentioned in hall ticket such as Candidates Name, Roll Number, Exam venue, time and date are corrects . AIIMS B.Sc Admit card will be issued to that applicant who has completed the registration process. To download the admit card candidates have to log in with their registration Id and password. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Admit card.
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card is expected to be released soon.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card Dates
Candidate can check the dates and events for AIIMS B.Sc Admit Card from the below-given table.
|Release of admit card|| notified soon|
|AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons) 2020 exam date|| 21 August 2020|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card
Candidates have to download their AIIMS B.Sc 2020
admit card from the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science. Authority will release the admit card in August 2020(tentative). If a candidate does not find their admit card on the website they should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected]
along with full particulars of the Registration Form. Candidate must take print of the Admit card for further process.
Candidate must note that admit card will not be sent by post.
Documents to be carried in the Exam hall
Candidate must carry the following documents on the day of examination:
- Hardcopy of AIIMS B.Sc Admit card
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Id proof (anyone)
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- 10+2 board admit card
Things not to carry
Candidate must not carry the following things in the exam hall:
- Any textual material
- Written or printed, pieces of papers
- Cell phones
- Calculator and Log table
- Digital diaries or any electronic gadgets
- Ornaments, hair clips, hairbands, etc.
How to Download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card
Candidate can follow the given below steps to download the AIIMS B.Sc Admit card:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of the of AIIMS.
- Then log in by entering registration ID, and password.
Step 2: Display Admit card
- After entering the details, click on the "submit" button
- Then the candidate will be redirected to the admit card page.
Step 3: Printout
Candidate must download and take a print the admit card for further use.
How to Retrieve the password to download the admit card?
In case a candidate forgets the password then he can follow the given below steps to retrieve the password.
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of AIIMS.
Step 2: Then click on the link “Forgot Login Details”.
Step 3: After that candidate has to provide the Registration ID or date of birth, Mobile Number and Email Id.
Step 4: Then click on the Submit Button and then the password will be sent the candidate's registered Email ID
Details on AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card
Following details will be present on the Hall Ticket of AIIMS B.Sc
- Candidate name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam date,time & venue
- Candidate's photographs, etc.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam pattern
Candidates can check the AIIMS B.Sc 2020 exam pattern/ exam summary:
For B.Sc(Hons) Nursing:
- Duration: The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions(MCQ)
- Language of Exam: English and Hindi Language.
- Mode of Exam: It is a computer-based test(CBT).
- Sections: Paper will consist of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of one mark. There will be a negative marking of -1/3 marks in the case for an incorrect answer.
For B.Sc Nursing(Post Basic):
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Mode of Exam: It is a computer-based exam(CBT).
- Language of Exam: The exam will be conducted in the English language.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions(MCQ)
- Total Number of questions: 70 Questions.