AIIMS B.Sc 2021 Final Registration Status for B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, B.Sc. Post basic nursing & M.Sc. Nursing course has been uploaded from 19 May 2021. AIIMS B.Sc 2021 Application Correction for B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, B.Sc. Post basic nursing & M.Sc. The nursing course has started on 9 April 2021. Registration for AIIMS B.Sc will be done in two processes - Basic & Final which is known as PAAR. The entrance exam will be organized once a year at the National level for those candidates who are seeking to get admission to Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography, B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant, B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene, B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic),B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (Applicable to all 7 AIIMS). The candidates can go through the full article to know complete details about the AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Application form.
- AIIMS B.Sc 2021 Final registration status for B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic nursing & M.Sc. Nursing course has been uploaded from 19 May 2021.
- Click here for B.Sc Hons. & B.Sc Post Basic.
- Click here for M.Sc. Nursing.
AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the important dates regarding the AIIMS BSC Nursing application form 2021 in the given table mentioned below:
AIIMS B.SC. Admissions Registration Dates 2021
|Commencement of online application form for Basic Registration ||12 March 2021|
|Last Date of form submission (Basic Registration)||06 April 2021|
|Correction facility||09 to 15 April 2021|
|Final update of status||19 May 2021|
AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Application Form
The aspirants must make sure that they are eligible for the AIMS B.Sc. exam. Candidates will have to follow the given instruction while filling the AIIMS BSc 2021 application form online:
- Applicants can apply for the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2021 only online on the AIIMS official website
- The registrations will have two stages - Basic & Final. The candidates applying will have to do both the registrations to be able to appear in the entrance exam.
- Candidates have to first register for Basic Registration by entering the name, father's name, mother's name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Before filling the AIIMS BSC Nursing Application Form 2021, the candidates should go through the instructions carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates will need to visit the official website regularly to get notifications regarding the status of the AIIMS BSc nursing online form.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- THE enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password to know AIIMS Nursing 2021 related pieces of information on the official website.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with passwords safe and confidential.
Documents required to fill the application form
Given below the list of documents required in the prescribed format by the candidate to fill the AIIMS BSc nursing online form:
- Valid Photo ID (Aadhar card/ Driving Licence/ Voter Id/ Passport, etc)
- Scanned/digital image of recent color size photograph with white background
- Scanned Image of Signature
- Scanned Image of Left Thumb Impression
- Mark-sheet/Admit Card of Class 12/Class 10 (Board Exams) (If applicable)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- PWBD(Persons With Benchmark Disability) Certificate (If applicable).
How to fill AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Application Form?
The application form will be filled by PAAR Process - Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration. The applicants will have to follow the below-given steps to fill the application form for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2021. The application will be filled via online mode only, hence no other mode would be accepted. Please check the below steps to complete the Application form registration processes:
For Basic Registration
The Basic registration will have to be filled in with Personal, Contact, Address details like:
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- ID Proof
- ID Number
- Place of Issue
- Pin Code
- State/ UT
- Address Line
The data once filled can not be changed.
The candidates will have to give the valid ID card proof-like -
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voters ID
- Driving Licence
- Original 12th Board Admit card/hall ticket
After filling in the details click on the “register” button. and after clicking on the button, the Registration ID and Password will be sent to the provided email address and phone number.
The candidate has to use these login credentials and complete the further basic registration.
2. Upload Documents
The candidate has to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in the below given prescribed format only.
|Image to be uploaded||Dimension||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||Width 3.5cm x Height 4.5cm||JPEG/JPG/gif/png||50KB-100KB|
|Signature||Width 6cm x Height 3cm||JPEG||20KB-100KB|
|Thumb Impression||Width 4cm x Height 3cm||jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.pngimage||20KB-100KB|
Given below the important instruction regarding Documents:
- The candidate’s photograph must be taken on a white background without a border and clearly shows the face, eyes, and ears of the candidate.
- The candidate’s eyes and ears must be visible on the photograph.
- The photograph must not be older than 6 months from the date of filing the application form.
- The candidate should use a thick blue/ball pen only.
- A signature must be done on a white plain sheet.
For Thumb Impression
- Use only left thumb impression.
- The candidate must use blue/black ink pad for the thumb impression.
- Take a good quality black/blue stamp.
- Set the scanner to 200 dpi to scan
The applicants must take the printout of the Basic Registration form for further process.
For Final Registration
Step 1. Login
The candidate has to login using the registration ID and Password.
Step 2. Filling Application Form
The candidates will have to give the Qualification details as per the eligibility requirements.
Step 3. Application Fee payment
The applicants will have to make the payment for the completion of the registration for the AIIMS BSc Nursing Entrance exam 2021. Candidates can check the fees for the b.sc nursing 2021 application form for different categories in the given below table:
AIIMS B.Sc. Registration Fees 2021
|General / Unreserved (UR)/Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs 1500/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs 1200/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay AIIMS Bsc nursing fees of registration through the online mode by using a Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking.
- AIIMS BSc nursing fees are non-refundable in any situation.
Step 4. Submission
After the fee payment process, a confirmation page will be generated and the candidate is required to take a print of the confirmation page for further process.
AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Application Correction Window
The applied candidates will be able to make the changes in their application form in February 2021. The competent authority opens the correction window for the Basic registration process for a limited period. Candidates must note that they can make changes only in the basic registration.
AIIMS B.Sc 2021 Test Centre
Candidate can select from the below-given list of exam center for AIIMS B.Sc 2021
AIIMS B.Sc 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their AIIMS B.Sc 2021 admit card from the official website. The conducting authority will upload the admit card in May 2021(tentative).