AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Result has been released on 27th August 2020. Candidates can access their admit card with the help of registration ID and password. It is also known as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Bachelor of Science Test and is conducted by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi. All India Insitute of Medical Sciences is the topmost institute of India for Medical Science study. It provides various courses and conducts its entrance exam at the National Level. The exam date is 21 August 2020 for B.Sc Hons Nursing & Paramedical Courses. Candidates try to attempt most question in the exam paper in given time duration. Candidates must go through the important information regarding AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 application form, fees, eligibility and so on.
- AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing and B.Sc Paramedical 2020 exam date is 21 August 2020.
- Expected Date of Declaration of Examination Results of B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing is 27 August 2020 and B.Sc Paramedical Courses is 28 August 2020.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates have to download their AIIMS B.Sc 2020 admit card
from the official website. Conducting authority have uploaded the admit card for B.Sc Post basic. If a candidate does not find their admit card on the website he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected]
along with full particulars of the Registration Form. Do not write/paste anything in the two blank boxes provided on admit card, leave it as blank . The admit card for B.Sc Nursing will have the details like:
- Candidate name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam date,time & venue
- Candidate's photographs, etc.
AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the AIIMS B.Sc 2020 exam pattern/ exam summary in the given mention table:
For B.Sc(Hons) Nursing:
The below table shows the exam pattern for B.Sc Nursing (Hons.):
Question Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. 2020(Hons)
|Exam Mode||Online |
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Language||English or Hindi|
Correct Answer: +1 Marks
Incorrect Answer: -1/3
|Subject Wise Marking|
Physics: 30 Marks
Chemistry: 30 Marks
Biology: 30 Marks
General Knowledge: 10 Marks
For B.Sc Nursing(Post Basic):
The pattern for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) for AIIMS is mentioned below:
Question Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. 2020(Post Basic)
|Total Question||70 Questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks for assessment test ||30|
Correct Answer: +1 Marks
Wrong Answer: -1/3 Marks
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for more latest exam pattern updates.
Download AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Prospectus Pdf
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Results
The AIIMS B.SC. The nursing result will be available on the official website. The result of an individual applicant will not be informed on the telephone & the candidates are advised NOT to call the examination section for such information. No scorecard will be sent to the candidates by post.
Method of Resolving ties:
In the case of two or more candidates belonging to the same category scoring equal marks in the entrance exam, their inter-se merit will be determined in order of preference as under:
- The candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (or Mathematics, in the case of Para-Medical courses) in the entrance examination.
- The applicants scoring higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination.
- The elder one will be qualified if all the above fails.
AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Counseling
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2020 details are given below in the points:
- The counselling dates & process will be available on the AIIMS official website.
- The list of shortlisted applicants will be made available on the website & e-mail/SMS alert to the registered e-mail ID/Mobile Number will be sent.
- No separate call letter will be issued by post.
- The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for more updates regarding the counselling.
AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Courses Duration
The courses duration for B.Sc nursing for Delhi & Bhubneshwar are shown in the below table:
- B.Sc Courses for AIIMS Delhi
The Courses & its duration for the Delhi campus are mentioned below:
Bachelor of Optometry
|(3+1) 4 years|
B.Sc.(H) Medical Technology in Radiography
B. Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant
B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene
B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)
B.Sc. (H) Nursing (For 7 AIIMS)
- B.Sc Courses for AIIMS Bhubneshwar
For Bhubneshwar campus B.Sc courses with the duration are listed below in the table:
|Medical Laboratory Technology |
|Operation Theatre & & Anaesthesiology|
|Medical Technology in Radiography|
|Medical Technology in Radiotherapy|
AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Syllabus
For the B.Sc. In the nursing entrance test, the candidates can prepare from the 10+2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and G.K.
For AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons): The syllabus for AIIMS Nursing for Honors is listed below:
- Biology- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, Five Kingdom Classifications, Structural Organization of Cell, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota, etc.
- Physics- Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, etc.
- Chemistry- Solid State, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Polymers, P -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, Phenol & Esther, Coordination Compounds, Keystones, and Carboxylic Acids, etc.
For AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic): Below mentioned are the syllabus for Post B.Sc. Nursing:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The applicants are requested to keep visiting the page to know about exam updates. Candidates get all the essential details about AIIMS B.Sc 2020 application form in the given below points:
- The application form was available from 12 December 2019 to 24 February 2020.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website.
- Applicants need to log in with their email id.
- The candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Fill the registration form with the details like name, academic details, etc.
- Upload scanned images of the photograph, signature and left thumb impression according to the format mentioned in the prospectus.
- Must upload the mandatory documents required.
- After filling the form must make the payment of application fee.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates must take the print out of the application form & keep it safe for future use.
PAAR- Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration, is the new two-way registration process announced by the authorities wherein candidates have to apply in two stages - Basic registration and Final registration. The basic registration can be filled by any prospective applicant irrespective of whether he/she will appear for the exam or not. Only candidates who complete the final registration will be allowed to sit in the entrance test.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Fees
Candidates can check the fees for the b.sc nursing 2020 application form different for categories in the given below table:
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through the online mode by using Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking.
AIIMS B.Sc. Registration Fees 2020
|General / Unreserved (UR)||Rs 1500/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs 1500/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs 1200/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs 1200/-|
Application fees are non-refundable in any situation.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the AIIMS B.Sc nursing entrance exam 2020 eligibility before applying for it in the mentioned points:
- For B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Candidates who pass class 12 on or before 1986 are eligible.
- Candidates who pass a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as a nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing council.
- For B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing:
- Candidates must attain the age of 17 years as on 31 December of the year of the admission.
- Candidates must hold 10+2 from a recognized university/board.
- Candidates should secure at least 55% marks for General/OBC category (for SC/ST category is 50%) in class 12 examination for B.Sc(hons) nursing.
- For Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses, B. Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant, B.Sc. in dental Hygiene, B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology candidates must secure 50% marks in class 12 exam(for SC/ST category is 45% marks).
AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Admission for Foreign Candidates and OCI
The admission details for the foreign & OCI candidates for the AIIMS B.Sc. admission are given below:
AIIMS B.Sc. Seats for Foreign Candidates
|Course||No. of Seat|
|Bachelor of Optometry ||1|
|B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography||1|
|B. Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant||-|
|B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene||-|
|B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology||-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||5|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) ||1|
Note- The foreign nationals are admitted to AIIMS, New Delhi only.
- The foreign nationals are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination.
- Their admission will be made based on marks/grades secured by them in the qualifying examination.
- The foreign national candidates are also required to fill in the registration form prescribed by the Institute for this purpose.
- The registration form should be routed through the Diplomatic Channel.
- Applications received directly will NOT be entertained.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Centers
Candidates can check the AIIMS B.Sc 2020 test centres for nursing in the given list:
AIIMS B.Sc 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check the nursing exam details conducted by AIIMS at a glance:
|Exam Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Bachelor of Science|
Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography, B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant, B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene, B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic),B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (Applicable to all 7 AIIMS)
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Question Type||Multiple Type Question|
|AIIMS B.SC Official Website||https://www.aiimsexams.org/|
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
The AIIMS was established in the year 1956 via an Act of Parliament & operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It is a medical college & medical research University in India. The AIIMS main campus is spread mainly into 5 locations viz: East Campus, West Campus, JPNA Trauma Center, Masjid Moth Campus & Ayurvigyan Nagar Campus. Also, there are many other campuses of AIIMS. It was established with the aim of Research & Specialised training facilities. MBBS is the basic medical course at bachelor's degree level. There are about 42 especially PG courses conducted at the University.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Bachelor of Science Test
The AIIMS B.Sc test is organized to give the admission to the candidates for the B.Sc courses in the campuses of AIIMS. The exam is conducted yearly at the pan India level.
The registration process for the same has been changed from the year 2019. Now the registration process will be done at the two stages viz Basic Registration & Final Registration. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam once the final registration has been done.