AIIMS B.Sc Syllabus 2021 is released online by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The candidates get admission to AIIMS B.sc course through this exam in AIIMS and its affiliated institutions, once they qualify the entrance exam. For AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing entrance test, the candidates must prepare from their 10+2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and G.K. However, in order to do so, they must have an in-depth knowledge of the AIIMS B.SC Syllabus. Therefore, we have provided the detailed syllabus of AIIMS B.SC in the article below.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Detailed Syllabus 2021
The AIIMS B.Sc exam will consist of questions from 10+2 level or bachelor’s level questions. Therefore, the candidates must prepare as per the syllabus for better preparations.Furthermore, the candidates can check the detailed AIIMS B.Sc syllabus for Biology, Chemistry, Physics & GK from the table below.
Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, The Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Cell Theory, Structural Organization of Cell, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Elements and their Function, Mineral Nutrition Essential, Five Kingdom Classifications, The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota, etc.
Solid State, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Polymers, P -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, D & F -Block Elements, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenol & Esther, Coordination Compounds, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, etc.
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Current electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, etc.
Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, History, General policy, Geography, scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.
Some topics for AIIMS B.SC Nursing Course have been provided below.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
AIIMS B.SC Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates preparing for the AIIMS B.Sc exam, must keep themselves updated with the AIIMS B.Sc exam pattern. We have provided information related to the same below.
Question Paper Type
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
B.Sc Hons Exam Duration
B.Sc Post Basic Exam Duration
Applicable (⅓ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer)
1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
AIIMS B.SC Nursing Important Books 2021
It is imperative to consult the best books whilst preparing for any exam. Therefore, we have mentioned below the books in order to prepare for the AIIMS B.Sc (Nursing) course entrance exam.
Key to success Staff Nurses Recruitment Exam
Abha Narwal and Honey Gangadharan
Recruitment of Staff grade-II
Dr Manish Bhatt and Priya Goyal
Comprehensive guide for Nursing Competitive exam
Muthuvenkatachalam S and Ambili M Venkat
AIIMS B.SC Nursing Preparation Tips 2021
The candidates preparing for AIIMS B.SC 2021 Nursing Exam, must follow certain tips & tricks in order to get an optimal result in the exam. We have provided information regarding the same below.
- The candidates must build an effective plan & start preparing early.
- All the important notes & points must be noted down in one place & then revised regularly.
- It is imperative that the candidate prepares from good sources of study material.
- The candidates must study via various online mock tests in order to make their preparation stronger.
- They must review the syllabus as well as the exam pattern, so that there's no confusion whilst preparing.
- The candidate must make a timetable which covers each and every topic, so that there’s no stress later before appearing for the exam.
- It is crucial for candidates to take care of their eating, sleeping and other habits in order to avoid any sickness during exams.