AIIMS B.Sc. 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by each candidate to pursue his/her career in B.Sc. Nursing (Post - Basic) 2020, B.Sc.( Hons.) Para-Medical Courses 2020 & B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing in 2020. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Bachelor of Science Test will be organised at the National level twice a year. The aspirants must check the eligibility before applying for the exam. The candidates can go through the below article to know about the AIIMS B.Sc. 2020 Eligibility details.
AIIMS B.Sc. 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfil the eligibility as if competent authority will find ineligibility of the candidate then will terminate the applicability of the aspirant. The AIIMS B.Sc. 2020 eligibility are mentioned below:
General Eligibility for AIIMS Delhi and Bhubaneswar for B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/Bachelor in Optometry & B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography/B.sc Dental Hygiene/B.sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant/B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology Courses:
- The applying aspirant must be an Indian National.
- Must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31 December of the year of admission (2020).
|Courses||Educational Eligibility (Delhi)|
Educational Eligibility (Bhubaneswar)
|B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing, Bachelor in Optometry & B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography B.sc Dental Hygiene, B.sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant, B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology Courses|
- The applicant has passed the 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate
Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/ Board Indian State.
- The aspirant applying must have English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics at the Intermediate level.
- For B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing - Minimum 55% for Gen/OBC cand (50% in case of SCs/STs categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- For Bachelor of Optometry/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses/ B. Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant/ B.Sc. in dental Hygiene/B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology- Minimum 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology OR Mathematics. For Biology is compulsory)
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) & B.Sc. in Operation Theatre
& Anaesthesiology - Minimum 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the 10+2 level.
- B.Sc. in Medical Technology in Radiography (MTR) and Medical Technology in Radiotherapy (M.T.RT) - Minimum score of 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics,
Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics.
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)|
- The applicants must have passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board /University. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1987 are also eligible.)
- Must hold a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course, only female candidates are eligible.
- Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent
examination in March/April 2020 and whose results are likely to be declared before the examination are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, Bachelor of Optometry andB.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses.
- Those candidates will also be eligible to apply whose results are awaited but will have to provide proof of clearance of the exam at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign nationals
The Foreign nationals are admitted in AIIMS, New Delhi only. The eligibility criteria for foreign candidate will be same whch are for Indian candidate. However, foreign national candidates are exempted from appearing in the Entrance Examination.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Seat Reservation
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Bachelor of Science Test seats are reserved for different categories in the following percentage. The below data given is for all the AIIMS ( New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh):
|Other Backward Class||27|
Important Points regarding the Seat Reservation mentioned above:
- If a requisite number of suitable candidates will not be available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa.
- In case seat reserved for SC/ST will not be filled then it will be allotted to the General category candidates.
- If case the OBC category seat will be left vacant then the General category candidate will be given the left seats.