AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria must check by each candidates before applying for the entrance test. AIIMS PG is a national entrance test conducted to offer admission in various AIIMS medical Institutions situated within India. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into the PG courses of MDS/MS/MD/M.Ch/DM. In this article, we have provided complete information regarding AIIMS PG 2021 eligibility criteria, dates, to check the complete events and their dates.
AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for admission in various AIIMS PG Institutions. The candidates those will fail to fulfill these eligibility norms will not be considered to sit in the exam.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
For MS/MD/MDS/DM/M.Ch (6 years) courses:
- Candidates must have MBBS degree for MS/MD and BDS degree for MDS from a university recognized by the Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India.
- Applying candidates must have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in all the BDS/MBBS professional examinations. For general/OBC category candidates, minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and for ST/SC minimum of 50% marks in aggregate must be obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Must have completed the 12 months of practical training/rotating internship before or on 30th January, 2021.
For M.Ch/DM and MD (Hospital Administration) courses:
- Candidate must hold MS/MD or DM degree from a University recognized by the MCI in respective discipline.
- For age criteria, the upper age limit of the candidate should be 35 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Age relaxation of 3 years is for OBC candidates and 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
Criteria for PWBD Candidates:
- Based on the merit list of AIIMS PG 2021, 5% seats of the total must be filled up by the person with benchmark disability according to the norms of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- To be eligible for this, candidate must have a valid document verifying his/her physical ability. The certificate must be certified by the authorized Government hospital/ Institution or Medical Board of the state.
AIIMS PG 2021 Reservation of Seats
According to the government norms, there will be reservation of seats for various categories. After every round of seat allocation process, the numbers of seats are updated and the left seats status will be published on the website. The percentage reservation of seats for various categories is as follows:
AIIMS PG Seat Reservation Criteria
|Categories||Reservation in Percent|
|General + Foreign nationals or sponsored candidates||25.25%|
|MBBS graduated from AIIMS candidates||25.25%|
AIIMS PG 2021 Registration
- Before registering for the AIIMS PG 2021 exam, candidates must make sure that they must fulfil the eligibility criteria of the entrance test.
- AIIMS PG 2021 Registration can be done by online mode through the official website of AIIMS.
- The registration has been started from 1st March 2021 for 6 year courses.
- Application Form has been released from 9th March 2021 for 3 year course.
- After the registration process if any candidate is found ineligible later or the information provided by them is found inappropriate, the admission will be cancelled.
- Foreign national candidates those have registered themselves according to the eligibility criteria have to attach a ‘No objection’ form approved by the Government of India to appear in the entrance test.