AIL LET 2020 Result has been declared on the official website Army Institute of Law. Army Institute of Law (AIL) has announced 2nd online counselling date for AIL LET 2020. The candidates can view their result by entering the login details (User id & Password). Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2020 is organised at the national level. This exam is conducted once in a year and offers admission in the Five Year Integrated BA LLB Course. The exam question paper has total 200 questions which tests knowledge of candidates in 5 basics area such as Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Law Aptitude, General English. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about AIL LET 2020.
- AIL LET 2020 Result has been announced.
- Date of first Counseling-cum-Admission on ‘Google Meet’ Platform is 17 September 2020.
- Counselling of LLM 1 Year course will be conducted after declaration of Result of B.A LL.B 5 year course/LLB 3 Year course"
AIL LET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check dates related AIL Law Entrance Test 2020 below:-
AIL LET 2020 Important dates
Re-opening of Portal for Online Application-Cum-Admission Form for Army and All India Civil Category.
21 July 2020
Last date for submission of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fee of Rs. 4000/- for Army and All India Civil Category.
31 July 2020
Downloading of Admit Cards
24-29 August 2020
Date and Time of Online Entrance Test
29 August 2020
Declaration of Result
07 September 2020
First Counseling starts from
17 September 2020
Candidates can keep visiting this page for latest update as notifies by the officials.
AIL LET 2020 Result
The vital information regarding AIL LET Result 2020 is given below:
- The Army Institute of Law, Mohali will publish the result of AIL Entrance Test, and it will be issued through online mode on 15 September 2020.
- Aspirants have to keep print copies of entrance exam results for the admission process.
- Through results Aspirants will be able to know their qualifying status for admissions to the BA LLB courses offered at AIL.
- Aspirants have to enter their Roll Number at the official link given here to access page.
AIL LET 2020 Counselling
The information regarding AIL LET Counselling 2020 is given below:
- Mode of Counseling will be Offline.
- Aspirants who qualify the AIL LET 2020 and mentioned in the merit list will be called for counselling.
- Aspirants shortlisted for counselling will have to be present in the counselling venue.
- The counselling will consider first 100 aspirants in the order of merit from army category to fill in 60 seats, and first 20 aspirants in the order of merit from All India Category to fill 4 seats.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to send a scanned copy of the original documents on email id [email protected] latest by 4.00 PM on 10 September 2020.
AIL LET 2020 Admit card
The vital information regarding AIL LET 2020 Admit card is given below:
- The admit card has been released for only those aspirants whose application form has been accepted by the University.
- The scorecard will be available until the day of the examination and has to be downloaded online using the registration Id and password generated during the application process.
AIL LET 2020 Application Form
The AIL law entrance test 2020 Application form
will be re-opened on 21 July 2020
which should be filled and submitted by the applicant by 31 July 2020
with the late fees. The Application form of Law Entrance test 2020 will be available only in Online
- Visit the Official Website of Army Institute of Law.
- You can see the Official Link to Online Application.
- Fill all the Required Details of the aspirant for Download click on Submit Tab.
- All the required documents need to be attached.
- The Aspirant Should Follow the instruction while Filling the Online application.
- Download the registration form as a Hard Copy for Further Uses in Admission.
AIL LET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The application fee is paid by online mode only by Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- The application form of the AIL Entrance Test should be filled & submitted by aspirants by June 2020 with a fee submission of Rs. 3000 for both Army and All India Civil categories.
- Take print copies of the filled application form and the late fee for the examination Rs. 1000.
AIL LET 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the BA LLB and LLM course is mentioned below:
Army Institute of Law Fee Structure
Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]
Master of Laws [LLM]
AIL LET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For BA LLB
- Aspirants appearing should have passed 10+2 examination from Punjab Board or any other equivalent board.
- It is required to secure at least 45% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Appearing aspirants in 10+2 level are also eligible.
- There is no age bar to apply for AIL LET 2020.
- Aspirants should have a graduation degree in three-year or five-year law programme from any recognized university.
- Aspirants should score at least 55% marks in the above qualification.
- Appearing aspirants in graduation are also eligible.
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam
AIL LET 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding AIL LET 2020 Syllabus is given below:
- All aspirants attaining entrance exam of AIL have to prepare for the exam from syllabus subjects and should also check the exam pattern.
- The exam pattern will help the aspirant to score good marks. The standard of questions asked is similar to topics studied by aspirants at the 10+2 level.
- The question will be of subject Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and General English.
The detailed syllabus is :
Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
Syllabus for General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Art and Literature
- General Awareness
- Current affairs regarding latest happenings in the world of Politics, Economy, Science, Sports and Entertainment
Syllabus for Law Aptitude
- Questions in this sections are related to Legal Awareness that are framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts like:
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important Legal Facts
- Legal Terms
Syllabus for General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence completion, Spotting errors, Idioms and Phrases
AIL LET 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding AIL LET Exam Pattern 2020 is given below:
- AIL LET 2020 test pattern comprises of 200 questions that aspirants need to attempt in two hours duration.
- Law Entrance Test conducted by the Army Institute of Law consists of objective type questions and the standard of questions asked is similar to topics studied by aspirants at the 10+2 level.
- The medium if instruction in AIL entrance exam is English.
- There is no negative marking in the AIL Entrance Exam. For every correct answer, aspirants are awarded one mark.
- Maximum score an aspirant can get in AIL Law Entrance Test is 200 marks.
AIL LET 2020 Exam Pattern
No. of Question
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Candidates can go through the above-given exam pattern to get the overview of the AIL LET Question Paper Structure.
AIL LET 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the AIL Entrance Test:
Army Institute of Law Entrance Test
AIL LET 2020
AIL LET Official website
Stay connected for AIL Entrance Test 2020 [AIL LET] conducted by Army Institute of Law, Mohali.