AIL LET 2022 or Institute of Law Entrance Test Notification has been released. According to the official notification, the admission process of the Army Institute of Law will commence from April 1, 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of AIL at ail.ac.in. It will be organized at the national level by Army Institute. This exam is conducted once a year and offers admission in the Five Year Integrated BA LLB Course. The exam question paper has a total of 200 questions that test the knowledge of candidates in 5 basic areas as Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Law Aptitude, General English. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about AIL LET 2022.
AIL LET 2022 Official Notification has been released. According to the official notification, the admission process of the Army Institute of Law will commence from April 1, 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of AIL at ail.ac.in.
Download LET 2022 Advance Admission Notice-- Click Here
AIL LET2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the AIL LET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|AIL LET notification||Released|
|Exam date||Yet to Announce|
|Brochure pdf||yet to release|
AIL LET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check dates related AIL Law Entrance Test 2022 below:-
AIL LET 2022 Schdeule
|Application start date||01 April 2022|
|Application last date||24 June 2022|
|Last date of pay fees||28 June 2022|
|Admit card release date||20-31 July 2022|
|Exam date||31 July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||12 August 2022|
|Counselling||Third week of August 2022|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest update as notifies by the officials.
AIL LET 2022 Application Form
The AIL law entrance test 2022 Application form should be filled and submitted by the applicant.
- Visit the Official Website of Army Institute of Law.
- You can see the Official Link to Online Application.
- Fill all the Required Details of the aspirant for Download click on the Submit Tab.
- All the required documents need to be attached.
- The Aspirant Should Follow the instruction while Filling the Online application.
- Download the registration form as a Hard Copy for Further Uses in Admission.
AIL LET 2022 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The application fee is paid by online mode only by Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- The application form of the AIL Entrance Test should be filled & submitted by aspirants by June 2021 with a fee submission of Rs. 3000 for both Army and All India Civil categories.
- Take print copies of the filled application form and the late fee for the examination Rs. 1000.
AIL LET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested to apply for AIL LET 2022 must look into the Eligibility criteria and make sure that they are eligible to take the exam and are not disqualified.
For BA LLB
- Aspirants appearing should have passed 10+2 examination from Punjab Board or any other equivalent board.
- It is required to secure at least 45% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Appearing aspirants in 10+2 level are also eligible.
- There is no age bar to apply for AIL LET 2022.
- Aspirants should have a graduation degree in a three-year or five-year law program from any recognized university.
- Aspirants should score at least 55% marks in the above qualification.
- Appearing aspirants in graduation are also eligible.
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam
AIL LET 2022 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding AIL LET Exam Pattern 2022 is given below:
- AIL LET 2022 test pattern comprises of 200 questions that aspirants need to attempt in two hours duration.
- Law Entrance Test conducted by the Army Institute of Law consists of objective type questions and the standard of questions asked is similar to topics studied by aspirants at the 10+2 level.
- The medium of instruction in the AIL entrance exam is English.
- There is no negative marking in the AIL Entrance Exam. For every correct answer, aspirants are awarded one mark.
- The maximum score an aspirant can get in AIL Law Entrance Test is 200 marks.
AIL LET 2022 Exam Scheme
No. of Question
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Candidates can go through the above-given exam pattern to get an overview of the AIL LET Question Paper Structure.
AIL LET 2022 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the AIL LET 2022 Syllabus is given below:
- All aspirants attaining entrance exam of AIL have to prepare for the exam from syllabus subjects and should also check the exam pattern.
- The exam pattern will help the aspirant to score good marks. The standard of questions asked is similar to topics studied by aspirants at the 10+2 level.
- The question will be of subject Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and General English.
The detailed syllabus is :
Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
Syllabus for General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Art and Literature
- General Awareness
- Current affairs regarding the latest happenings in the world of Politics, Economy, Science, Sports, and Entertainment
Syllabus for Law Aptitude
- Questions in these sections are related to Legal Awareness that is framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts like:
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important Legal Facts
- Legal Terms
Syllabus for General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence completion, Spotting errors, Idioms, and Phrases
AIL LET 2022 Admit card
The vital information regarding the AIL LET 2022 Admit card is given below:
- The admit card has been released for only those aspirants whose application form has been accepted by the University.
- The scorecard will be available until the day of the examination and has to be downloaded online using the registration Id and password generated during the application process.
AIL LET 2022 Result
The vital information regarding AIL LET Result 2022 is given below:
- The Army Institute of Law, Mohali will publish the result of the AIL Entrance Test, and it has been issued through online mode.
- Aspirants have to keep print copies of entrance exam results for the admission process.
- Through results Aspirants will be able to know their qualifying status for admissions to the BA LLB courses offered at AIL.
- Aspirants have to enter their Roll Number at the official link given here to the access page.
AIL LET 2022 Counselling
The information regarding AIL LET Counselling 2022 is given below:
- Mode of Counseling will be Offline/Online both.
- Aspirants who qualify the AIL LET 2022 and mentioned in the merit list will be called for counselling.
- Aspirants shortlisted for counselling will have to be present in the counselling venue.
- The counselling will consider the first 100 aspirants in the order of merit from the army category to fill in 60 seats, and the first 20 aspirants in the order of merit from All India Category to fill 4 seats.
- The candidates must send a scanned copy of the original documents on email id [email protected].
Distribution of Seats for BA LLB Programme
The seats are distributed among Wards of Army Personnel, Punjab Resident Civil Category, All India Civil Category. The seat distribution for the BA LLB Programme is as follows:
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Wards of Army Personnel||60|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||16|
|All India Civil Category||08|
Distribution of Seats for LLM Programme
There are total 15 seats for LLM programme. The seats are distributed among the different categories. The list LLM seat distribution is as follows:
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Wards of Army Personnel||12|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||02|
|All India Civil Category||01|
AIL LET 2022 Exam Centres
Check the exam centers for AIL LET 2022 is given below the table.
AIL LET 2022 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the AIL Entrance Test:
AIL LET 2022 Basic Details
Army Institute of Law Entrance Test
AIL LET 2022
AIL LET Official website
|Soon will be activated|
Stay connected for the AIL Entrance Test 2021 [AIL LET] conducted by the Army Institute of Law, Mohali