AIL LET 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply till 24 June 2021. Candidates can apply online on the official website of the Army Institute of Law. LET is organized for admissions into various law courses for those students who belong to the army families and a few civilians families. The Army Institute of Law will conduct the LET 2021 in the online mode on 31 July 2021. The exam would provide a significant reservation for the candidates belonging to army families and would also have a strict code of conduct. They should apply the application form, including payment of the fee, before the last date, without any late fees. Please search below the submission dates and how to apply for AIL LET 2021.
AIL LET 2021 Important Dates
The following are a few important days regarding the AIL LET 2021 Application Form. Candidates are advised to focus on the given dates:
|AILET Admission 2021 Important Dates|
|Applications begins on||03 June 2021|
|Last date dor submission||24 June 2021|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form with Late Fee||28 June 2021|
|Availability Of Admit Card For Law Entrance Test||20-31 July 2021|
|Exam Date||31 July 2021|
|Declaration Of Result on||12 August 2021|
AIL LET 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important points about the AIL LET 2021 application form:
- AIL LET 2021 application form is available on the official website at www.ail.ac.in.
- The application form can be filled only in the online mode.
- Candidates belonging to army families shall have a special reservation, provided they attach valid proofs.
- All the documents to be attached must be scanned properly.
- Candidates have to fill personal as well as educational details in the application form.
- All the filled details must be in proper accordance with the information on the candidate’s certificates.
- The application fee of AIL LET 2021 can be paid in the online mode only.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The admit card would be available on the official website at a date mentioned by the AIL, Mohali.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the filled application form with them until the admission process completes.
Documents to be uploaded to fill AIL LET 2021 Application Form
The following is a list of documents that are to be uploaded along with the AIL LET 2021 application form:
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Character certificate issued by the previous institution
- Fitness certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Eligibility certificate for candidates from boards other than CBSE/ICSE/Punjab/Haryana/Himachal Pradesh state boards
- Affidavit or certificate for Punjab Resident Civil category if applicable
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- One Photograph of Parents, FamilyMembers&LocalGuardians.
AIL LET 2021 Application Fee
AIL LET 2021 application fee can be paid in the online mode only using internet banking, credit cards, and debit cards. Candidates submitting the application form after the mentioned submission date are required to pay a late fee, as specified. The application fee is as below:
AIL LET 2021 Registration Fee
|Army and All India civilian category ||Rs 3000/-|
|Late fee for Army and All India civilian category||Rs 1000/-|
NOTE: The application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances, and all the payment details must be verified before making the payment. And the application fee is the same for all the aspirants.
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the registration fee through online mode only.
- Online mode: Candidates can pay the amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to fill AIL LET 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIL LET 2021 application form:
In this part, candidates need to register ourselves on the official website of AIL LET.
- Candidates have to visit the official website at www.ail.ac.in.
- Click on the link to the application form on the homepage.
- The page would open a registration portal where new candidates will have to register using their name, date of birth, phone number, email ID, etc.
- The candidates required to create a username and password which has to be kept safe until the admission process completes.
- The username and password created should be used by the candidate for filling the next parts of the application form.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this step applicants need to enter Father's name, Mother's name, Personal details, Academic, and Qualification details.
- Candidates have to log in using the previously created username and password for filling the application form of AIL LET 2021.
- Personal details like name, date of birth, gender, nationality, religion, relationship with army personnel, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Educational details like the candidate’s 10+2 marks and other information must be filled in the application form.
- After filling all the details, candidates can proceed to upload the documents.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
After filling up the registration form applicants need to upload their properly scanned photographs and signatures within a prescribed format.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature.
- The size limits of the scanned copies would be available in the application form.
- The documents being uploaded must be in the size limits specified by the website.
- After uploading the documents, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
Step-4: Fee payment and download
In this process, candidates can make the payment for the AIL LET 2021 application form and keep the application form for the future prospectus.
- After uploading the documents and filling the details, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
- The application fee details can be verified from the previous sections.
- The application fee can be paid using internet banking, credit cards, or debit cards.
- After successful payment of the application fee, the candidates will have to take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe until the admission procedure ends.
Hence, candidates are advised to fill the AIL LET 2021
application form carefully, once the application is submitted it cannot be edited.
AIL LET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully registered for AIL LET 2021 will be able to download the admit card. They can download it from the official website. Candidates have to log in with their registration number and password in order to generate the Admit Card. Upon logging in, Candidates must download and take the print out. Thereafter Candidates must check carefully that all details in the admit card are correct.
There are many important details in it such as the date of the exam, exam center, roll number, etc. If there is any doubt regarding the admit card then the candidate should contact authorities. On exam day, it is compulsory to take the AIL LET 2021 Admit Card to the exam center.